E X C U S E S

Draco's Pov

What a fucking slut.

"Malfoy.....", Flint started.

"Don't fucking finish that sentence", I snarled.

"Lex loves you with everything she has", Blaise blurted out.

"You treat her worse than Granger", Crabbe muttered.

"No wonder people can't stand you", Goyle muttered.

"The fuck did you just say?" I asked him from the couch.

"It's no wonder why everyone hates you. Fucking hell, you treat your own girlfriend like a piece of shit", he snorted.

"She's not my girlfriend", I seeth. "And tell me why the fuck I shouldn't bash your face in Goyle".

"You won't be saying that when she finds someone new and I don't give a flying fuck if you're having a little bitch tantrum", Goyle scoffs at me.

"Yeah right. I'd find someone new before she could even think of the idea herself", I scoffed.

"Like me", Parkinson smirked.

She ran her hand along the top of the couch before falling into my lap. I shoved her off, watching as she landed on the floor.

"Anyone but you", I sneered.

"If you change your mind, I'll be in my dorm", she winked.

I might take her up on that.

Lex's Pov

Fred opened the door before I even knocked. I guess he heard me hyperventilating.

He looked at the damage before pulling me in his dorm. George turned around in the spinning desk chair. "Hey lex-" he trailed off, and then went over to the bathroom.

Fred sat on the bed and pulled me down beside him. I leaned my head down onto his shoulder, and he rubbed my arm while George cleaned the scratches and put bandages on.

They shared a look.

"Lex", Fred started. "He's not good for you", George said gently.

I know. I know he's abusive. I know how angry he can get. I know I love him more than he loves me. But I have hope, no matter how little it is.

"I know", I choked out. It hurt to talk.

"You're going back to him tonight, aren't you?" Fred said.

I hesitantly nodded. "It's just my arm", I told him. He sighed, plucking a piece of glass out of my hair before holding it up.

"He got a little mad and threw it at me. I ducked", I said quietly.

"How much longer can you keep this up Lex? How much longer til you run out of excuses for him? When will you see that he doesn't love you?" George interrogated.

I shrugged helplessly. "Fine", he said. "But when you need help again, or when you realize he's bad for you, you can come to us. Anytime". I nodded.

"Thank you", I said before hugging them both.

"Don't forget that we love you Lex", they said at the same time.

I pulled myself out of the hug and trudged towards the dining hall.

~

I got a water bottle and sighed, realizing I didn't want to go anywhere else besides my own dorm.

Which happened to be right next to Draco's.