O P T I O N S

Harry's Pov

Lex watches me with concern as I untangle myself and race after Malfoy. "Stay", I tell her. I dont look back to see if she listened. I need to get that asshole.

Lex's Pov

My fucking ass I'm staying. I creep up behind Harry. When we finally get into the clearing, I hide behind the closet tree. Draco sees me and slightly shakes his head.

Harry screams at Draco, who simply runs off and apparates. Snape blasts Harry back and I gasp. Again Harry tries to attack. As soon as snape leaves, i put out the fire and race towards Harry. I tuck his wand in my pocket and throw his arm around my shoulders as I lift him. He can just barely stand.

Twenty minutes later, we make it onto the castle level. Harry points weakly towards the crowd. "Are you sure?....." I stop as he gives me the saddest look I've ever seen. He needs closure. We make our way over.

He cries again as he drops next to dumbledore's body. I sit next to him and grab his hand. Everyone slowly lifts their wand to shine a light. I gently place Harry's wand into his hand. I lift my wand, and he copies.

I look over at Ron and Hermione. They take the hint and help me pick him up. Harry doesn't fight us as we help him to his dorm. We lay him on his bed and Ron leaves after Hermione. "Can you stay?" Harry asks me.

I crawl into his bed gently and cradle his head. As he falls asleep, I gently take his glasses off and put them on his nightstand.

I think of my options now. I could stay with him until we figure this out. I could help him on his plan. I could take a break from all this to focus on me. Or I could take a break to do some research on how to to help Harry with all this Voldemort stuff.

I gently lay him against a pillow and grab a paper off his desk.

Cedric,

Deatheaters are in the school. Draco is a deatheaters, but his father made him one. Snape killed dumbledore. Harry is an absolute mess and hogwarts is taking a turn for the worst. This is what I meant. Things are changing.

I'm going to send Bonnie to stay with you. I'll be going undercover with Harry. He needs my help. Write back to me more. And please reply as quickly as can. I need advice.

I hate to ask you this, but can you please help us?

With love, Lex

I sign it. I'm about to make a mad dash to my room when Hedwig nips my arm. She looks at me with concern and understanding in her eyes. She's way faster than Bonnie and she knows it. She takes my letter in her beak and looks at me. I nod. "Oh thank you", I whisper.