S U R P R I S E D A T E

Lex's Pov

I walk into potions and sit next to Harry. He gives me a soft smile, and I grin back. He turns slightly red and quickly looks away.

Okay.

The class drags on. I escape and basically run to my next class that I share with draco. He has his foot on the chair next to him and he moves it as I walk in.

I gently plop onto the chair. "If I didn't know any better I'd say you're excited to see me today", he murmurs.

I look at him innocently. "Who? Me? No it totally isn't me", I bat my eyelashes. He just rolls his eyes and throws an arm over my shoulder.

Draco's Pov

We finally make it to my dorm. I grab the picnic basket I packed this morning and drag her out of the room.

I struggled to pick the place to have this date. Not the astronomy tower since she tried to jump when she thought her ex was dead. Not the field cause that's not really a date type of environment. Not anywhere inside this musty castle. Well actually it is.

We stop in the hallway facing a wall. She stares at it and then me blankly. "Walk through it", I tell her. "Are you mentally okay?" She asks. I guess it is a weird thing to say. She watches me as I strut forward and I hear her gasp as she sees me disappear. She follows right after and she gasps again as she takes in the sight.

It's a private room my dad built.

Lex's Pov

It's absolutely amazing. There's a gold chandelier and a bed the size of my dorm. He head thrown roses around before hand and also lit at least a hundred floating candles. He leads me over to the side table where there's flowers and melted chocolate with every type of food to dip it in.

He reveals a bottle of champagne from the picnic basket, which I'm guessing is one similar to that one in that one muggle movie... Mary poppins I think.

He turns off the lights and a red glow takes over the room. I laugh and jump into his arms. "Do you like it?" He asks.

"I'll show you just how much I like it", I smirk as I push him back and onto the bed.

fuck. okay it'll be the ✨next chapter✨ 😀