C H A N G E

Lex's Pov

Draco fell asleep during the movie. He looks so perfect right now.

I kissed him. I kissed my abusive ex who's not so abusive now. Because my other ex gave me permission to since he's off doing god knows what. And my not so abusive ex is sleeping in on my lap, looking like an angel. He looked so cute when I was brushing my hands through his hair.

He never liked that before, but as soon as I stopped he opened his eyes to look at me. And damn, those eyes looked right into mine. Before I could second guess myself, I kissed him. He seemed so happy and content.

He really has changed.

But have I?

Draco's Pov

I wake up to find her sleeping. I untangle my limbs from the couch and pick her up, carrying her to the guest room. I pull the comforter over her and she doesn't even move.

Smiling, I make my way back to my room.

*one week later*

Lex is watching another movie when Lucius walks in. He motions for me to follow. We walk to the dining room, where Voldemort is sitting. No. No no no. It's not my time.

Yes it is.

I walk numbly over to him, and he reaches for my arm. As soon as his wand touches my skin, tears stream down my face. I scream and hold hold back my throw up. He continues, even after I fall to my knees.

Lex's Pov

Was that draco? I bolt up after a scream echoes through the house. Narcissa tries to push me back down onto the couch as I stand up but I push her hand off me. I run into the hall and see draco running past me with tears on his face, holding his arm. He crawls into the bathroom and throws up.

I make my way towards him. "Get away", he pants. I look at his arm. He tries to hide it, but I push his hand away. "Oh Draco", I whisper. He looks at me desperately. "Go on. Run away screaming", he taunts.

I ignore that and rub his back as he throws up again. Well, this certainly changes things.