F A U L T

Draco's Pov

Harry and Ron awkwardly pick up Granger and drag her down to the basement. Lex sits in the chair across from Bellatrix.

"What?" Lex repeats. "Well since we are going to be related in the future, why not join the family business? It's your choice, but I'd love if you'd join us", my aunt laughed.

"Do the marks ever..... come off?" Lex asks. Bellatrix shakes her head. Lex's head snaps towards me and a tear rolls down her face. "You're stuck with that on your body forever?" She asks.

I nod. While she keeps eye contact with me, she stretches her arm out towards my aunt.

No.

"No", i hiss. "It's my choice Draco", Lex says.

"Are you sure?" My aunt asks. Lex nods.

"No", I growl. I take a step towards them, but her wand has already made contact with Lex's skin.

The room spins and blurs. I don't want this for her. Lex screams and leans off the chair, throwing up on the ground. "I'm sorry", Bellatrix murmurs over and over. I sink against the wall and shut my eyes.

I can hear Lex screaming. Sobbing. I open one eye to see her hand holding onto the chair so hard that her knuckles are white and her palm is bleeding. About a minute later and she passes out. I know how it feels.

Knifes running down your bones. Your skin on fire. My head being crushed my nonexistent weights. The feeling of how you realize you'd rather die then take another moment.

But you take it all.

Lex is taking it all.

And it's my fault.

                                   ~~~

I pick up Lex's unconscious body and take her to the bathroom. I wipe her tears away and grab a towel, wiping her puke away. I lift her halfway up so I can take off her clothes. My aunt is already in the doorway, holding fresh clothes.

"That was your fault", I bark at her. "I wanted her to be fully accepted. All I've ever wanted is for you to be happy, and she clearly makes you happy. Now Lucius won't be able to say shit", my aunt says. "You'll understand when you're older, Dray".

And with that, she walks out.

Lex's Pov

I feel someone picking me up. I land in a soft bed. "Drink this", Draco coaxes. "Mother made it for me after I got my...... thing", he trails off. "It'll help".

I open my mouth and he pours it down. I can't feel anything as soon as the liquid hits my tongue. "I don't regret anything", I say quietly.

"I know. And that's what scares me".