T O M O R R O W

Lex's Pov

We've been practicing our spells for over a month. There's not one spell we don't know. Reluctantly, we had to learn the three unforgivable curses as well.

It was around 3am when I went down to get a glass of water one night.

The back door had bursted open, and without looking to see who it was I had smashed the cup on the table, throwing a shard at the moving figure.

Someone groaned as I ducked behind the table.

I left my wand upstairs.

"Lex?" A familiar voice said.

I stood up and blinked in disbelief.

"Hermione?"

"OH MY GOD!" Molly screamed.

"Ron's here with Hermione and Harry!" She yelled as she flung herself over the railing. Molly has barely made it onto the couch, but she scrambled over to Ron and yanked the glass shard out of his shoulder.

"Mom", he groaned. She ignored his groaning and pulled him into a bone crushing hug.

"Sorry Ron", I winced. I pulled Hermione into a hug.

"At least you have fast reflexes", he laughed. "That'll help during- never mind", he mumbled. He cut himself off when Molly sent him a death glare.

It sounded like an earthquake when the rest of the Weasleys shoved each other out of the way, desperately trying to get down here first.

Ginny went straight for Harry first.

Ron was overwhelmed with everyone else, and i stood back as everyone did their rounds.

"We have to get into the castle", Harry yelled over our talking.

"Someone better make an ass load of coffee right now", Fred sighed.

"I'm on it", Ced said from the doorway.

"Ced!" I laughed. I ran to him and he wrapped his arms around me.

A couple minutes passed before he started to tug on my hair. "We'll talk in a bit, but I got some coffee that needs to be made", he murmured.

"Yeah, uh- I missed you", I told him with a huge smile.

"Not as much as I missed you", he laughed.

Fred's Pov

"How are we going to get into the castle?" George asked.

"Draco told us that Snapes the headmaster now", I muttered.

"Really? Him?" Hermione snorted.

"Underground tunnels", Harry muttered.

"What?" We all said at the same time.

"In third year, I used Hogwarts underground tunnels to sneak out and go to Hogsmeade with Ron and Hermione", he confessed. "We can all
use them to get into Hogwarts".

"Perfect. But then what's the plan?" Lex said.

"Uhm, we think that the last horcrux is somewhere in the castle", Ron spoke up.

"Our plan is to get all the students together and try to find it", hermione said slowly.

"What's the catch? This is too easy of a plan", Percy asked.

"Well, there's the swarm of deatheaters roaming around, then there's the fact that we don't know what the horcrux is exactly, and then there's the fact that some of are gonna die", Harry summarized.

"Perfect", Molly groaned.

"So......we'll go tomorrow?" Harry asked?

Molly poured more coffee into her mug with a sigh.

"Sure, tomorrow we'll all go towards the danger. It's perfectly fine that some of my kids are going to die tomorrow saving the world", she said hysterically.

"Power in numbers", Cedric told her hopefully.

Molly shot him a freaked out look. "I'm going to bed", she groaned.