B E G F O R I T

Lex's Pov

I ran back to my dorm because I forgot to let Bonnie out of her cage when I felt someone pull me into a classroom. They put their lips on mine and I knew who it was. I melted into his hands. "Were you really gonna leave without saying goodbye?" Draco says, trying to pout.

I start to feel guilty. I was about to leave. "Aren't you gonna miss me?" He askes. I smirk. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him harder. He looks at me, the question in his eyes. "This will only happen if you make it rough", I tell him. He backs me up against the wall and pins my wrists above my head. He bites my neck all the way down, getting soft moans each time. He slowly peels my pants off. I look down and see his pants are already off. He presses against me.

"Say it", he whispers. "Fuck me mercilessly" I beg. He slams me onto a table and shoves himself into me. He goes fast, not letting me adjust to all 10 fucking inches of him. I can feel him in my stomach. He puts a cold hand around my neck, letting the rings dig in perfectly. I wrap my legs around his body so he can go deeper. His eyes roll back as he yells "fuck", not caring who can hear. I try to put my hands on his back but he grabs my hands while still thrusting in me and ties my hands to the table.

He puts my left leg on his shoulder and I bite my lip to stop my scream. "If you try to hide a noise again I'll stop fucking you right now", he threatens. I scream as he goes faster. And faster. I can feel every move he does. "Fuck you Draco, I'm about to c-cum" I scream.

He grinds his hips against my ass. "Then fucking cum", he groans. I jerk up and slump down onto the table as I cum all over him. I'm exhausted and he knows it, which is why he keeps going.

Now he's really getting into it. He holds my waist down as I squirm and moan under him. "Tell me to stop and I'll stop", he says as he slows down. "keep going", I mumble.

"What was that?" He grins. "KEEP FUCKING ME" I shout. He smirks and turns me over. He smacks my ass and I groan. He teases me with his tip and I'm fed up. I push my ass onto him and he moans. "Fuck, Lex", he says. He pounds into me and pulls my hair. "Fuck Lex im gonna cum", he groans. "Then fucking cum in me", I choke out.

I tighten around him and he yells fuck as he cums in me. He stays in me for a minute and I hate him when he finally pulls out. I missed that kind of sex.

I can hear his panting and he unties my hands. When I look at him, his chest is moving at an inhuman speed. I look down. "You're still hard", I snicker. "Wanna do something about that?" He shoots back. "Maybe".

He smirks at me. He thinks I'm bullshitting. I push him onto the table and go down on him. I take all of him in my mouth and he trembles. I look at him. "Tell me you want this and I'll do it", I smile. "Blow me", he murmurs.

"What was that?" I say innocently. "FUCKING SUCK MY DICK AND MAKE ME CUM" he says louder. And that I do. "Lex im gonna cu-" his moan cuts off as I go faster. He tries to push me away but I swallow all his cum.

"You're fucking amazing", he says breathlessly.

"I know", I say as I kiss him quickly and put on my clothes. I toss him all his clothes that got scattered around the classroom. "You cummed on your pants Draco", I laugh.

He turns red. He mumbles something I don't hear as I walk out. "See you later", I shout backwards.

I wipe the side of my mouth.

Imma go pull a hannah baker now 😋 ✌️

But like do y'all have any good hp character smut wattpad? It's for research purposes i swear