T H E B U R R O W

I listened to Friends by chase Atlantic while writing this so like listen to it while reading if you want

Lex's Pov

It's been two weeks. We're all gathering at Harry's muggle house. When I got there, Hermione was crying. Harry was hugging her and looked up at me, mouthing "she obliviated her parents". My mouth fell slightly open. She sniffled then got up as the door opened again.

Fred and George.

Then Ron and Mad eyed Moody.

Tonks and Lupin.

The room continued to fill up. Mad eye gave us a small talk and then had us drink some poly potion.

I felt myself grow a little taller, and then my face and hands contorted. The rest of my body changed too. I caught my reflection in the clock. Freaky.

I tossed my clothes onto the floor and rummaged for some clothes to in the pile. I threw them on and looked out the window. Once everyone was ready, we got rushed out. I grabbed a broom, and mad eye told me to be careful and go as fast as possible. I nodded and kicked off as Hagrid started his motorcycle with the real Harry.

I flew into the clouds and saw deatheaters waiting for me. I dived and dodged them as I flew straight for the burrow. I looked behind and saw them on my tail. I took out my wand and shot the deatheater behind Harry. He nodded aha was and I aimed my wand in that direction, hitting two at the same time.

I stayed close to the real Harry so I could cover him. This went on for five minutes until one for past me. I screamed as the spell hit Hedwigs wing. Ron took my spot and I dived down to catch her. She was breathing, but barely.

(Let's act like the death spell only got her a bit cause there's no way in hell I'm letting her die again).

I cradled her in one arm as my other was on the broom. She booted softly. "Hang in there girl, do it for Harry", I told her. She opened her eyes as wide as she could to stay awake. Good.

I finally saw the burrow in sight. Something hit the back of my broom and I spun out of control. I fell, still holding hedwig, and someone caught me on their broom. We continued on towards the burrow until we finally made it past the field.

I looked at the person I was holding onto. As his face went back to normal, Fred smiled. I grinned back. I looked down. "Fred we have to get her inside", I said as he nodded. He took her and sprinted inside to Molly. She took Hedwig and gave her a healing potion while wrapping her wing. When I walked, Molly gave me a smile and tucked hedwig in my arms before nodding her head in Harry's direction.

He was crying. He looked over at me in relief and stopped crying. "Hedwig, I thought you died", he cried out. He swept her up and she softly hooted and nipped his finger in affection.

"Thank you", he told me over and over. "It was nothing, Ron took my place with you and I just dipped down and grabbed her. She's the one that fought to stay alive. It's all her", I said nodding down to Hedwig.

"Well, you risked your life for the last thing of my childhood, so thank you".

I smiled. "You're welcome". I looked at the couch and jogged over. I dropped next to Fred. "Hey Lexi", George said quietly. His ear was bleeding bad. He followed my eyeline. "It's nothing", he said. He sounded weak. I rolled my eyes. "You need to stop playing off when you get hurt", I told him. He looked at me for a second before slumping down into the couch and crying. "It hurts", he whimpered. I held his hand as Molly came over with sleeping medicine and painkillers. She wrapped his head up and made him drink the concoction.

"Sweet dreams George", I murmured.