P E E V E S

Fred's Pov

Lex passes her broom over to me, and i toss all of ours under the bridge. If we need to get out of the castle quickly, we can hop down and snatch them.

"There's Cedric", Lex whispers. I turn to see Diggory waving us down from a side door under the bridge.

"Hey Freddie, remember when Wood chased us d-", I hear George saying behind me. He gets shushed by Lex, but I grin and nod. "I've got some of the original DA members in the common room", Diggory informs us. "And a couple of other students who want to fight. We need to get the younger kids out before we look for the horcrux".

"I'll get the younger kids", Lex says.

Diggory turns to me. "I'll wait for Harry and the others", he tells me.

"George and I will check out the rest of the hallway and make sure we have a clear shot to the dining hall", I tell Diggory as he walks back through the secret passage.

"See you guys later", Lex calls.

"Are you guys coming to fight Voldemort?" Longbottom says excitedly.

"Yeah", I confirm.

"Cool", he says as he shakes his head. "Luna, look", Longbottom says. We all turn to look at the swinging portrait, Harry coming in first. "We met someone else on the way here", Ron tells us, stepping out of the way.

"Long time no see Wood", I snicker.

"It's been some time", Oliver shrugs. He stands next to me. "I'm all in, but what the fuck is a horcrux?" He asks me quietly.

"Object that magically holds a piece of You-Know-wh-" I cut myself off when Harry glares at me.

"Something that holds......V-Voldemort's soul. kind of", I say reluctantly.

"I'll ask the rest of my questions later", Wood says.

He trails us as we go from pillar to pillar, making sure Filch or any deatheaters aren't near.

"Thank god you two are here". I yelp as a mist hovers over me.

"Peeves!" I say.

"Yeah yeah, that's my name. Listen, there's a deatheater coming. I'll distract him", Peeves tells us quickly.

"Thanks", I blink in surprise.

"If you tell anyone this I'll deny it, but I actually like you two", he grumbled before shooting off and knocking over a chandelier.

"Come and get me you nasty squib!" Peeves cackles down the hall.

"I'll have you in one day!" Filch screams, hobbling along.

We wait a good five minutes before stepping into the hallway.

I nod at Wood.

"Let's go!" He yells.

Harry and the others come swarming out.

"Let's do this".

Lex's Pov

"Go right through the passage and as soon as you get out of the castle, run", I whisper urgently.

I count their heads as the younger students dash into the passage.

"Thank you", the last girl whispers.

~
I sprint through the hallway, the dining hall doors open. Snape just lifts off the ground, two deatheaters on the ground. I see Parkinson inching her wand down from out of her sleeve.

"PETRIFICUS TOTALUS!" I scream at her. She slumps onto the crowd.

"Accio wand!" I say over and over until all of the Slytherins wands are in my hands. They start to crowd around me.

"Hey!" I can hear Harry and Fred yelling as they try to fight towards me through the crowd.

"Touch her and you'll suffer the consequences", Mcgonagall says calmly. "Slytherins, to the dungeon. And for gods sake, pick up Parkinson on your way", she groans.

"Dumb bitch", someone muttered on their way out.

I snatched him by his collar and shoved his wand under his jawline. "Say it again, I dare you", I taunt. "It'd be a shame if you were to be knocked unconscious by your own wand and being blamed on doing it yourself, making you look like a stupid asshole", I sneer.

"Sorry", he chokes out.

"That's what i thought".

He scrambled out and followed the rest of the Slytherins. Nobody payed me any attention as I stepped closer to hear what Harry was saying, but I could've sworn Oliver was laughing.

"......we need to split up. I'll check the Gryffindor common room", Harry said. "Everyone, split up. You'll know what it is when you see it".

"I'll check the Slytherins common room. They seem to know something", I tell no one.

I dashed to the door, planning the fastest route to the Slytherin common room.