Chapter One

Excuse the mistakes!!

Ailani rolled over in bed seeing Kimba sleeping in the corner of her room on plush bed, curled up into a ball. She looked out of the window at the morning sun and sat up grabbing her phone off of the night stand.

Good Morning

She read the text from Zyair and smiled softly. It's been almost two months since she seen him. This was the longest since she's been away from him. She missed waking up to him in the morning, his touch, his kisses, everything. Everyday they spoke on the phone or FaceTime but it just wasn't the same.

Getting up out of bed, she planted her feet onto the tan plush carpet and walked to her bathroom, staring at herself in the mirror. Turning to the side she placed her hand on her flat stomach and frown.

When she went to her first sonogram appointment to confirm the pregnancy, the baby's heartbeat was really faint and she started to worry even though the doctor told her not too so she won't stress herself out. Unfortunately, Ailani miscarried at thirteen weeks waking up to excruciating pain in her stomach and blood in the middle of her bed.

When Santana told King the news at the hospital, he was livid but at the same time he felt bad for his daughter who was crying in the emergency room from the pain and the news the doctor gave her.

"Everything will be okay Lala" he told her rubbing her head as she curled up into her a ball.

"I'm sorry" she cried, wiping her tears.

"For what?" King questioned grabbing a tissue and wiping her face for her.

"Don't be, you didn't do anything wrong" Santana told her.

Ailani knew she was young to be a mom but at the same time she was excited. Everything happens for a reason, she thought as she handled her personal hygiene business in the bathroom.

Once she was done, she walked out the bathroom and seen Kimba waiting for her by the door. "You hungry?" She asked him and he ran to the bedroom door. "Let's go"

She opened the door and Kimba practically ran out of the room and down the stairs heading to the kitchen. Ailani followed him and walked downstairs into the kitchen heading to the pantry grabbing his dog food.

Santana walked into the kitchen seeing Ailani pouring food in Kimba dish. "Morning baby"

"Morning mommy" Ailani greeted.

"How you sleep?"

"Fine"

"I'm about to make some tea, you want some?"

"Sure what kind?"

"Peppermint"

"Ooh one of my favorite, yes please"

Ailani phone started ringing and she looked down at it seeing Zyair calling her on FaceTime. She accepted the call and placed it down on the counter waiting for it to connect as she cleaned up after herself.

"Yurrr!!" He shouted into the screen. "Yo where you at?"

"Hold on" she said loud enough for him to hear her. After she placed the food back, she walked out and grabbed her phone off the counter. "Wassup?"

"What you doing today?"

"I have no plans but I might hang out with TJ and them"

Santana listened to Ailani and Zyair talk over FaceTime as she prepared her morning tea and breakfast. "You want some eggs and toast?" She asked her and Ailani nodded her head.