untrammelled

untrammelled
/ʌnˈtram(ə)ld/
adjective: untrammelled; adjective: untrammeled
not deprived of freedom of action or expression; not restricted or hampered.

untrammelled/ʌnˈtram(ə)ld/adjective: untrammelled; adjective: untrammelednot deprived of freedom of action or expression; not restricted or hampered

Glendale , AZ
Wednesday 5th February
Soraya Legacy Valentine

"Cannot believe I've got Ms Legacy in my living room!" Cheyenne yelled giggling attempting to imitate a Californian white girl — in her opinion.

"It's Miss Valentine." The woman in question corrected, "legacy's my middle name."

Soraya dropped her overnight duffle bag by her feet. Two days ago when Soraya was supposed to come over to paint and chill she ended up feeling nauseous as soon as they parked by Cheyenne's house and so Trenton had to immediately come and pick her up.

Meaning Soraya hadn't yet stepped foot in Cheyenne's place whilst the girls had been 'friends'.

"You smoke?" Cheyenne asked whilst pulling out a draw from her desk which held all her smoking contents.

Soraya shook her head, "no."

"Wanna start? I got into it when I was like twelve, I'd steal all my br— cousins shit." Cheyenne corrected bending down grabbing her grinder some kush and an unrolled zoot. Soraya looked at her weirdly by how she nearly messed up.

"Finna teach you how to roll up." Soraya sat down and Cheyenne sat closely next to her causing their thighs to touch, which unexpectedly made Soraya tingle and Cheyenne smile.

"This doesn't seem like a good idea." Soraya argued uncomfortably. Cheyenne simply laughed and began instructing her on how to roll a blunt.

As Soraya watched Cheyenne stick her tongue out and lick across the paper she felt a tingling sensation arise and her victoria secret thong dampen. She criss-crossed her legs and then squeezed her thighs together — Cheyenne smirked watching her out of the corner of her eye.

"Go get my lighter out of the draw I got this shit from." Soraya stood and walked to the draw pulling it open revealing many different grinders, boxes, lighters and bags of weed - even some of a white powder.

Soraya's eyebrows squeezed together, "you do cocaine?" Cheyenne rolled her eyes.

"Ian tell you to go through my shit girl." Cheyenne shrugged her shoulders.

Soraya furrowed her eyebrows, "forreal?" Soraya felt her anger rise. Soraya chuckled shaking her head throwing Cheyenne a pink lighter with homer's face on it, "you literally left it in the open and told me to grab your lighter."