Chapter 1: The Day Everything Changed

With High School being a pain in the back and dragging you down mentally,you needed an escape.You found that escape in "Azure Lane" a Mobile Game.Even tho you are 19 year old male now,you still focus more on games then school.After a long day at school with less social contact every day,people started calling you a loner.You don't care at all,all you care about is getting through this and moving forward.

You leave the school in the early afternoon.You get some snacks and ingredients for today,afterwards you move towards you'r beloved home and spend as much time enjoying Azure Lane.

Arriving at home,you enjoy a few Pocky Sticks and lay on the bed for a while.Stretching every muscle that you can.You take your phone out and open up Azure Lane on your phone.The games boots up and you are greeted by the famous Crimson Red Fox,that is also a aircraft carrier in-game,Akagi.

She welcomes you back,you stop and admire her.The thought comes to your head....
"*sigh* what if Akagi,would live with me,so i won't be alone anymore.And she wouldn't leave me..." reminded by the fact that your ex-girlfriend left you,closing your eyes and daydreaming what life would be like with Akagi.

You feel your bed shift as if there would be another person sitting on it.You are awakened to a beautiful woman with fox ears and nine tails.
"What happened,where am i ?" you hear a woman say.
You wake up from your daydream quickly realizing there is someone actually sitting on your bed.

"Who are you ? What did you do to my Shikikan ?" the woman ask quickly moving into a defensive pose

"Akagi ?! I-i-i don't believe it,it's really you." you say reaching you hand for her.
"Don't touch me you filth tell me where i am.' Akagi replies,ready to shred you to bits.
"Akagi,wait...please i can explain." you say quickly upon seeing Akagi ready to kill.
"I am listening.Be quick,i need to find my shikikan" she says,slowly lowering her hands.
"Akagi,i am your shikikan.I wished for you to appear infront of me." you say showing her your phone.

She looks between you and the phone,trying to make sense of what just happened.
"It's really you ! I found you ! SHIKIKA-SAMA! *said in a perverted tone*" she replies throwing herself on you.
As she sits on your lap,you see her nine tails begin to wiggle.Her smile while being fear inducing you feel a connection towards her.
"Akagi,can you please get off me for a bit.Please..." you say trying to hold in the tears of the past.
"Shiki-sama did-did Akagi say something wrong ?" Akagi says,letting her tails and ears down.
"Not at all*grin*,it's my fault,it never was yours." you say to comfort her.
"Akagi,doesn't understand Shikika,why are you sad ?" Akagi says trying to understand you.
"Do you want to know,i don't want to make you worry.Or you might leave me as well.. just like the rest." you say,the first tear dropping down your cheek.

"Shikika,i won't leave you for anyone,not even for my sister,i would force her to stay." Akagi says,putting a hand on your shoulder.
"I am scared Akagi,i am scared...i always was.But i hide it under the things i do and love" you say finally breaking out in tears.

You feel a second hand on your left shoulder,you think it's Akagi but,it's someone similar to Akagi.

"Sister,did you do something to Shikikan ?" The White Fox asks Akagi.
"No Kaga,he said that it isn't,right Shikika-sama ?" Akagi turns to you,worried.
"Kaga,both of you are here ? Let me guess it's a dream...it's all over.It's too good to be true." you say burrying your face in your palms.

"Sister,shall we tell the commander,that we actually want to stay and take care of him,just like he did for us ?" Kaga says,making you curious,Akagi grinningly approves.
"I don't understand,i just look at you two for hours straight imagining what life would be like with you two in my life?" you say regaining your strength.

"Exactly that was enough to make us want to live with you.Staring at us for hours on end.You moved us from one fleet to the other,you thought of us as human,breathing ones at that." Kaga replies,slowly stroking your hair.
"It was that that gave us the strength to appear here,not only because you wanted to,but because we wanted it to.Now wipe off your tears and let us hug you." Akagi says,pulling your arm.

"Can-Can i hug you two ?" You nod,wrapping your arms around both the Fox Girls holding them tight.
"*rumble* *rumble* Oh...Shika-kan...we apologize,we will go look for food." Kaga says,putting a hand over her stomach.
"No no,please i'll even make you some food,whenever you need some." you say trying to not make those two leave.
"Shikika-sama but this is your office,we couldn't possibly eat your food ?" Akagi says,holding her stomach.

"I wished for this,it's not my responsability to take care of you two.It's not my office but my apartment."you say standing up walking towards the kitchen.
"Shikika-sama *blushing* you don't to do this,we'll pamper you instead.Please let us do it."
Akagi says stopping you by grabbing your arm.
"Girls please.. *smile* make yourself at home.Also,you'll sleep on my bed,i'll sleep on the ground.I have a inflatable mattress" you say trying to get Akagi to stop worrying about you.

"Shikika-sama,it's not wise teasing Akagi likes this."the Crimson Fox replies.
"*grinning* Oh i know,please take a seat at the table.I have some Dumplings,sound good ?"
Before you even turn around you see the two foxes clossing watching you with curiosity filling they'r eyes and ears and even they'r tails are pointing up.
"What's wrong you two ?" you say putting your apron on.
"Our friends always cooked for us,but you Shikika-sama cooking for us is...interesting." Akagi says.
"Well,i try to put my mind and love into what i do,especially when it comes to the ones i care about." realizing what you said,you stop in your tracks.

The girls watch closely as you cook for them,letting out the occasional eek.After the food is ready to take the first dinner with someone else beside yourself in a very long time.The two Fox Girls Enjoy the food very much,they'r ears and tails wag happily around.

You continue to enjoy the evening with your newly found room mates.