C H A P T E R 58

Remember when I said Nina wasnt going to be Jeff obsessed? I lied. Also Kate, rouge, and nemesis are Splendors proxies in this story. Enjoy!!
...

Everyone was up at 6 in the morning. Y/n was tired more than usual, and it was noticeable. She didnt get any sleep last night, too busy thinking of Masky. Her hair was it a loose pony tail and she had her glasses on. She wore a plain black shirt and sweatpants, holding a hoodie in her arms. She stood next to Toby, who too was tired, just not as much. Moon was on a leash, because Y/n was too tired to carry him.

Slender said that they would be teleporting there to keep the location private and to save time. Y/n was grateful for that, because being with people for over 30 minutes wasnt something she was too used to.

"Y/n~" Ben whined coming toward and hugging her. She rolled her eyes and let him.

"I think staying up until 3 in the morning playing Fall Guys was a bad idea." He complained.

"Probably."

The two talked for a bit, every now and then the e/c eyed girl bonking jim in the head. What they didn't notice was another male looking back at them in some jealousy.

BEN and Y/n werent the only two who stayed up last night. Masky was in the same position as Y/n. Thinking about what he thinks is a semi crush. It was a mystery to how they even made it to the point where he would call them a crush. Oh? The person? Well the person is-

"Hey, slender is calling you." Hoodie knocked him out of his thoughts. Masky said nothing, just left to upstairs.

He wondered if Slender knew. It was very much possible that it did happen. After all, the only reason Toby and Clockwork were together was because Slender assigned just that many missions with them together.

Slender had a thing for playing matchmaker, so did the rest of his brothers. It wasnt too often that he did, about twice that he did. Toby and clockwork, Bloody Painter and Judge Angel. But it was always the subtlest ways that he seemed to do it.

"You called, sir?"

~

Fucking huge.

The house, of course.

If you thought that Slenderman's house was big, Splendor owned an island.

Except he literally did.

"YOUNGER BROTHER!!" Splendor yelled running to Slender and hugging him. Y/n felt weird seeing Slender getting affection and bearing it.

"Every fucking year." Hoodie mumbled. She looked at him and chuckled silently.

"JEFFY BOO!" Another voice, a girls to be exact, yelled and came running. Jeff shook and gripped his knife.

"That's Nina. She is legitimately Jeff obsessed. Even more than his fangirls." Hoodie pointed out. Y/n nodded her head in understandment.

"So this is Slenders new proxy." Y/n looked up to see who was saying that. She knew they were talking about her.

"Hey Kate, yeah this is Y/n, but she goes by Nightmare" He said to the girl in front of them, who is now identified as Kate. Y/n seemed lost for a second before shaking her hand and waving.

"Hey." She said in short.

"I have a feeling I'll like you." Another girl said. They started making small talk and to drown out all the noise, Y/n put in her earbuds.

~

Kate led Y/n to her room, to which she set down both her and Moons bag. She sat on the bed and scrolled through her phone, accidentally tapping on the photos app.