The Rebellion Book Blurb

Hello, Tigers! I need your help with something!

I have been working on my book blurb for THE REBELLION and I'd like your feedback! The book blurb is the hardest thing for a writer to write, and I'd like to make it sound as awesome as possible. This is for an updated version of the fanfic I wrote here on Wattpad. Tell me what you think! I will be happy for any critiques!

(Note: The names have been updated from the fanfic. Namjoon is now Saejun and Hoseok is now Haneul.)

---------

I joined the Rebellion to save my brother. Now I might be the one to die.

Everyone knows that the Rebellion is the emperor's worst enemy. They fight against the emperor's fierce oppression, taking no prisoners and showing no mercy. When my brother is arrested and sentenced to death for a crime he didn't commit, I knew the Rebellion would be the only way to save him.

The longer I'm here, however, the more trouble I'm in.

Knowing how desperate I am to save my brother's life, Sok Haneul has been training me as part of the Rebellion for his own secret assignment. With his seductive strength and dark charms, it's becoming easier and easier for me to submit to his commands... until we face the only enemy I don't know how to fight:

Kim Saejun. The commander of the emperor's guards... and the only man I've ever loved.

In this Choose the Ending novel, decide between three different endings for three different fates, or write your own!