Spilling The Tea

Hi guys! Since I just published the 50th part of my story; I really wanted to publish my own thoughts about the story and you guys can contribute to this discussion by typing out your thoughts in the comment section which is always open for discussion. How will I go about this? I received a lot of questions in my inbox that I will try to answer here, it's more like an interview and hopefully I can be of some help to you guys.

Q) Your story is so unique. How did you get the idea for such a different narrative?

Ans) First of all, thank you for complimenting me on this; nothing makes me more happy than you guys appreciating the effort I put in. Medical and becoming a doctor is something that is very close to my heart and I am constantly surrounded by young independent women who aspire to achieve great things and I knew being surrounded by an abusive husband or love interest was not going to cut it. Thus, I decided to put these two elements together and write a piece which means the absolute world to me, "It Wasn't Meant To Be." 

Q) Who do you ship Violet with?

Ans) Obviously, I will not tell my own opinion about this question but initially when I was writing this story, I wanted to explore the different themes of sexuality with Violet since I like to identify as an asexual, but I really wanted to respect the LGBTQAIP+ community and wanted a separate story on this particular theme, thus, I decided to write a love triangle story with a modern touch, bringing a piece of me into Violet.

Q) Do you despise Reed and prefer Troye?

Ans) Honestly, I don't despise Reed at all, neither I give Troye a leverage over him, and vice versa for Reed as well. Love- well, is a complex emotion and it's so confusing at times when you are in a relationship with someone for six years, but that spark does not ignite anymore; as you guys can see Reed and Melanie drifting apart but there is a part of him that really likes her. We need to understand that Reed was also forced into this marriage like Violet and as I mentioned, he was about to propose to Melanie that night. Initially, there will be hatred and the terms of the contract did allow Violet to be in a relationship but she denied it. I don't consider this cheating as it's a contract marriage that allows Reed to do so. I love Troye's personality but we'll have to see a deeper part of his character analysis. 

Q) What is the major plot twist coming up? 

Ans) You guys will have to wait and see- can't wait!

Here is the short interview with all the questions that you guys wanted me to answer. The discussion is open to anyone and I would really like it if you guys contribute to this thread. A lot of you were asking about the Spotify playlist I have: 

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5MtHIbkpBgbGv4AScHLZ8Z?si=a7_w41uIR0-hAkWx6FeDEw

Here you go! Stay safe and keep reading.