Chapter 1

"The King Emperor's Pet"

Chapter 1

--No One's Pov--

A boy who wanted to live, just want a peace and a Life that he could be free..

But it was Not freedom, But Torture of his own Father.

His father slapped the boy..the Boy has a cerculean sky blue hair and ocean eyes, his skin is white as snow. "Thats Enough!" The mother shouted and tried to stop the father hitting their own son.."Tetsuya!"

"You don't have to hit our son!" The mother was crying and Begging for the father stop. But the father slap her as well "mother!" The bluenette Hurriedly go to his mother.."Father please stop this!" With a shout of The Bluenette as their father shout "you two are both useless! Such Nuissance!"

The mother starts to cry and The bluenette just hug his own mother..He didn't know what to do in his life.

The bluenette's name was Kuroko Tetsuya, He was just selling some woods for the money but it wasn't enough for the family, mostly his father wouldn't accept it.

It was three days that his mother starts to have sickness and getting pale in a days.

"Tetsuya..d-dear..will you send your grandmother a letter for m-me.." with a weak smile on her face, Kuroko caresses his mother's hand and nodded like he was about to tear.

The mother gave him some letter for his grandmother to the other Kingdom. For the sake of Kuroko's family, he will do it for his lovely mother..

"Good b-boy.." the Mother smiled Weakly. Kuroko nodded and kiss his mother's forehead "I promise I will be back Mother" with a sad smile on Kuroko's face.

Kuroko grab his brown old coat and put his hoodie and carry his old bag and put the letter in. "Mother becareful with father, Ok?" The bluenette spoke and wave at his sickness mother.

Kuroko has a worried face when He left at his home, his family was poor and most of all, their problem is their own Father. Who is the Alcoholic from his family and not a good father for them.

Kuroko walk on a old road and many people we're planting many seeds, or food to eat and Kuroko want to buy some food and yet he has no money, but he just bring some loaf of bread.

Kuroko heard something and he turn around, he covers himself, It has many knight's, are walking, they we're on a ride of royal Horses. They we're 5 of Them.

And one crimson golden carriage. 'They must be royalty..' Kuroko thought himself.
And he go on..

---

While the carriage is passing by, they are 5 knights, riding the Royal horses and One..Royal King is inside the crimson golden carriage. The king hummed and didn't show his face because he was inside and covered by the curtains.

The king knew someone will got pass them and they pass it, the King looked at the window a little and remove the curtains a bit to see if who is it, but the boy was covered in brown old coat and had a hoodie that didn't show his face.

He can see that his carrying an Old bag, the King's eye's were heterochromatic eye's.
It was crimson and gold. Although, the King didn't care of who is the boy.

The King hummed, he was not a patient King.

The Five Knights we're quiet and royalty for its own King, they Respect many people and Mostly their King of the Empire, called the Emperor.

They know that the King is a very cold and yet dangerous. The Knight's are strong enough to protect the sake of their Kingdom.

They are not just normal Knights Like other Knights at the Castle of the Emperor.

Inside the carriage, The King cross his leg and play chess himself on his own, he has his own Chess inside the carriage that it was beside him. The King always Play himself when he is bored or tired talking to many kinds of Kingdom, because his the Emperor.

He has many things to do in life..

And the big Gate open of his own Kingdom and they goes in.

---

For Kuroko, who quite sneak in and he knows he has low presence so he just slid it off fastly, little did he not know that The King see him but did not see the face of the boy.

Kuroko walk to the path, it has so many people, but he know we're his grandmother live. He walk and used his low presence again so no one can see him or notice him fastly.

He saw it, his grandmother's old house as he knock and someone open it, it was his grandmother "its been a Long time isn't it? Come in, come in"

Kuroko smiled and goes in, he sat and Look at his grandmother's house and his grandmother gave him some tea..as she spoke up to him..

"You really grown up" with that Kuroko smiled and nodded in reply. "My mother wants to gave you this" Kuroko gave an letter to his grandmother and His grandmother saw a slap on his cheeks. "It seemed your father hurt you again and mostly your mother..I'm sorry for my son's actions.." his grandmother said sadly and Kuroko just hug her and spoke up "Don't worry, Its Ok grandmother, I have hope that my father will change soon"

Kuroko smiled sadly and His grandmother pat his head and they go outside "I'm selling many thing's as well, for our worth" his Grandmother smiled and Kuroko want's to help and He help her.

He was still wearing his coat to cover himself and his face, because he was just new and just to visit his grandmother.

He help his grandmother..

---

When the King arrive at his castle and goes down on his carriage, he goes inside and the knights kneel and bow at the King. The King just walk pass like he didn't care, he was quite awfully tired.

He sigh himself and Grab his old crimson coat and take off his heavy red coat and put his little quit thin crimson coat and put on his hoodie. So no one notice him.

The Knights knew, the King is just gonna walk around to found an interest in his Kingdom. The maids and Butlers bows at the King, they all knew we're his going.

The King put on his hoodie and goes out from his own castle. It was full of People, the people who is doing many types of Things.

He hummed and he didn't found any interest, when he was looking at other way's and he bumped into someone and Their eye's quite met..

No one has looking at the King at the eye's before and he was not quite surprise but he can see his eye's..

Was clear blue as the Ocean..his Crimson and gold eye's flickered a bit and About the Bluenette was surprise that he bump into a man that has very rare crimson hair and Heterochromatic Eye's.

The bluenette bow's quickly and Apologize to the King even the Bluenette..

Didn't know that he was the King. "I'm sorry, I'm not looking at the way that I was walking to" the bluenette apologize, the King was just quiet and He didn't talk because he just saw his cerculean ocean clear eye's. It was quite beautiful to see but he didn't saw his full face as the bluenette boy walk passes him fastly..

When the King turn around, he can see he goes inside the house and helping an old women..

And when many people block his way, that the who he was looking was gone..and he wonders..

If he will meet the Boy again..

That He can't forget the boy's eyes.