Chapter 11

---No One's Pov--

Kuroko was surprise by a sudden kiss..it was his first kiss. It was silence when Akashi slowly stop and caresses his cheek..and Akashi saw of how surprise is Kuroko, that he just smile and kissed the bluenette again, while Kuroko was holding in his two arm's.

----

While outside the carriage, who is Aomine is driving, he yawn and it was full midnight. Aomine was getting bored and Midorima looked at Aomine "Don't fall asleep, Nanodayo"he spoke and Aomine just reply "Yeah, Yeah"  Murasakibara was still eating that he got from the castle.

When they are almost at the castle, Aomine turn his head around to see of how Kuroko is doing and his eye's widened of what he saw.. Aomine fastly look away with a red face. Kagami notice it, even Kise. "Is there something wrong Aominecchi??" Kise asked and Aomine fastly shake his head. That he pretend he didn't saw of what their doing inside the carriage and Murasakibara notice that he saw something.

Midorima who adjust his glasses..'It seem's he saw something different inside the carriage..' he thought himself and curious of what he saw.

In an hour later, they arrive at the castle. That Aomine goes inside as the guard's open's the big gate and they go in. Kuroko was still stunned of what happened and yet he got startled when Kagami opened the door. Akashi was the first who got off and after Kuroko.

Akashi was smiling so satisfy, that he was so calm and refreshed of what happened inside the carriage. The Miracle Knight's was quite stunned and Aomine know's why, but he kept quiet since the King is watching him. Aomine know's the King has sharp eye's on them.

The Emperor looked at Kuroko who was still blank and pretending nothing happened between them. The Emperor spoke when they go inside the castle "Good Night, Tetsuya" Kuroko flinch and he just nodded and reply "Good Night as well, Akashi Kun" with a slow reply from the bluenette, Akashi just smile.

When they both going to their own room, Kuroko goes in to his room and still stunned of what happened inside the carriaged, he don't know what happened. But it was strange for him, it was his first Kiss.

Kuroko touch his own lips and gasp..he don't know what will happen if he saw the Emperor again.  He sat on his bed slowly and lay dumbfounded, hugging the pillow so tight. He don't know, what to tell if his infront of him, by that Kiss, why did the Emperor did such thing to the bluenette?

Kuroko wonder and wonder why did he do that..until the Bluenette fall into a deep sleep while hugging the pillow in his arm's.

---

At the room of Akashi, that he was still smiling, he take off his clothe's himself and take a hot bath. He had a grin on his lips or a satisfy smirk that he definitely kissed the bluenette. Akashi couldn't forget of how he kissed the boy beside him inside the carriage.

The Emperor could feel it, he feel his body is burning up in excitement. He can't make his grin fade away, he stand up and grab a towel. After bathing, the Emperor goes outside and put some clothe's on. It was excitement that he can't fall asleep, that he just sat up and touch his lips. He still can feel the bluenette's lip's was so soft and rosy than other's.  It taste so sweet and he was so desperate to have a taste.

He look at the window as he thought...'See you tomorrow, Tetsuya' with a smirk on his lips.

----

It was now quite morning, Kuroko was still sleeping because they left last night was Midnight after the Grand Ball.

As for Akashi who yawned that he stand up fastly and change clothe's that he goes outside to his room. "Your Highness, the dinner is Serve" one of the Maid's spoke and bow to the Emperor. He goes to the dinning room and eat some breakfast and notice..