Chapter 34

---No One's Pov--

"Who.... Who are you..?"

Kuroko feels something bad is gonna happened, Nash closed the door behind him. "Who? Me? Just a guest"he smirk.. "But-" Kuroko was cut off. "Can you just shush for now?" he smirk, Nash walk  closer and closer. Kuroko felt fear.. his chest hurt a bit that he hold his chest and starts to cough blood. 'W-where's Midorima Kun...?' He thought himself.

Kuroko was gonna reach his medicine but Nash fastly grab it.. "G-Give it.." Kuroko said weakly that he stretch his hand.. "This?" Nash said mockingly
.. "I don't know.." he smirk and pour all the medicine to the floor. His eye's widened. "W-Wait..STOP!" when Kuroko fastly move his body, it ache and it hurts him that he fall on the floor.

"Oh? What's wrong? Want some help?" When he was gonna help Kuroko, the bluenette slap his hand with anger. Kuroko tried to stabd up..but his leg won't.. 'w-what...

W-why..can't I..s-stand up..'

He thought himself and hold his chest that is hurting a lot than before. He cough more blood.. Nash spoke with a mock tone.. "oh wow, ya got some disease in your body or illness something? Oh don't worry.." Nash smirk..and added "Because that knight of yours.. won't come"

Kuroko was stunned.. "W-What did you d-do to Midorima Kun!" Kuroko hold into the bed to stand up..and gonna force himself to attack Nash, but Nash forcely grab his neck and pinned into the bed while holding his neck. Kuroko tried to remove his hand. He can't breath.. "Why can't you remove it?" Kuroko gritted his teeth that he fastly grab the vase beside him and smack on the Nash head.

"What..The FUCK ARE YOU DOING!" Nash said in pain in the head, he gritted his teeth. Kuroko cough more and more, his chest is hurting. He need a medicine now. "Your stubborn than I thought.. the Emperor's pet or so called.. Pet" Kuroko clenched on the bed sheet, that he cough's more blood, that blood spread in the bed sheet.

"Such a disease you have.. oh well" Nash smirk and grab all the medicine that he opened it.. "So many medicine here" He just didn't care that Kuroko tried to reach.. his face went so pale.. Kuroko fall down to the floor that he try to stand his body up. His body was aching and hurting. He need Midorima right now.

"You don't need medicine.. ya know" Nash pour down the medicine again.. "P-please..s-stop" Kuroko tried to crawled that Nash stomped on his hand. Kuroko shouted in pain.  Then Kuroko force himself to stand up and attack Nash.

Nash fastly fall down, Kuroko didn't stop, he gritted his teeth. "YOUR SO ANNOYING!" He shouted. That he grab his sword and stabbed on the bluenette's stomach.

Kuroko's eye's widened that the sword passed through his stomach. More blood he loses, more pain in his body. Kuroko hold his stomach, Nash remove the sword in his stomach and clicked his tounge. "That's what you get" ... Kuroko was getting out of breath. 'Akashi... Kun' he thought himself. Nash clean his sword. 

"If your gonna call the Emperor right now.. his busy" he smirk. "A-Akashi..k-kun..w-w-will kill you.." Kuroko gritted his teeth. "Oh yeah? Let see if he can make it" Nash said with a grin on his lips.

Nash goes outside and closed the door, he smirk. "Good Luck their" he has a huge grin on his face. He wonder's of what's going on to Hanamiya and Akashi

----------

Into Akashi and Hanamiya, they are bothhaving a good time, but Hanamiya smirk and spoke.. "So Your Highness, it's been quite a while now, enjoying the time here?" With a warm tone. "No, It's quite wasting my time coming over here." Akashi smirk that which make Hanamiya got irritated, although, he didn't show it to the Emperor infront of him.

Akashi hummed waiting for his own trouble, but for now, he was worried about the bluenette. He wonder's how was the bluenette, but he has a uneasy feeling. Something was happening while he was away.

-------------

Aomine gritted his teeth, when someone burns the houses.. every part of the black Knights. "AOMINECCHI!!" Kise fastly throw one sword to Aomine, the tanned male catch it. He used two swords to cut them fastly, Kise as well, but Kise tried to help the children. It was like war was happening, two Kingdom was clashing.

Kise gritted his teeth of when will the Emperor comeback, then he saw... a man standing holding something. His eye's widened when a man pour it all out that was holding a burning wood in his hand.. the Castle's underground start's to burn.

Kise tried to push them all away, but they are blocking his path mostly, they are so many people shouting and screaming that they are all running away.

"NO!!!" Kise shouted but the man smirk behind the window that he let go of it.. the burning wood. "Aominecchi!!The castle!!" Kise shouted at Aomine. "Damn It!! Can You go back To the castle!!" Kise knew Aomine would asked that because of his best friend was their, even Kise who gritted his teeth.. he can't get out of this mess.

Midorima who was still fighting the two enemy, then he smell something, the fire crawl up to the ceiling that woods start's too fall and it fall to his two enemies. He tries to find the medicine, he fastly goes out .

It was fire everywhere, the fire spread's so fast. Midorima was in the underground at the castle. He grab some blanket that he put it to the water to make it wet enough. He cover it to himself, he knew the fire was going up. 'Damn It! I can't slip out.. Kuroko is in trouble!' He thought himself.

---------

Kuroko was losing too much blood.. he softly garb a towel and wrap it around his wound, he tied it. His vision is getting blurred. He cough more blood. 'Damn It!! Stand Up!!' He tried to stand up.. but since his disease spread his body, he cough more blood. His chest was hurting.

He don't know what to do.. he needs him... he needs the Emperor.

Kuroko want to force himself to stand up. But it hurt's him. It really hurt's him, he wanted to cry.

---------

Akashi was quite had enough of visiting since he felt something uneasy about, he felt something was wrong. The Emperor stand up..

"Your Highness?" Hanamiya who was confused why is the Emperor stand up. "I can't stay in your castle, since I have something more important to do" Akashi spoke coldly as ever. He felt something was wrong. He remember's the bluenette, he felt it. He felt something happened to him. "Your Highness, come on now.. "

Akashi gave a glare to Hanamiya that Hanamiya felt shiver down his spine.. He clicked his tounge.

Hanamiya smirk.. "Your Highness are you sure you can't stay?" He asked, Akashi knew it was like a mocking tone for him. Hanamiya has no choice but to grab his sharp sword beside him, he cleaned it. "Your Highness, please, stay, you will be tired to--" he was cut off with the Emperor's flickering eye's.

He stand up while holding his sword, "Fine, You may go, Your Highness" Akashi turn around and gonna walk off, Hanamiya smirk that he move fastly to stab the Emperor. Akashi fastly hold his sword to block it.

Hanamiya clicked his tounge of how fast the Emperor is. "It seem's the trouble I felt earlier was true.." Akashi smirk.

"Fine Then, Makoto I have no choice..
But to Kill you with no hesitation"

With a smirk on Akashi's face, Hanamiya knew this would be a trouble for him. 'This will be longer than I thought would be..

This is gonna be so much fun..'