Chapter 35

(Short Chapter)

---No One's Pov--

Their sword was nonstop clashing eachother, Akashi admit that Hanamiya is faster than he thought would be. But it was still low to Akashi. "Come On Now Your Highess!!!" Hanamiya laugh, trying to stab the Emperor. The Emperor almost stab but good thing he dodge.

"Your quite have a fast feet.." the Emperor complimented, Hanamiya clicked his tounge that the Emperor is mocking him. The Emperor chuckle.. he stop attacking Akashi.. "Tired..? My Turn then.." Hanamiya was spoke but he was cut off.. "What--" he was almost stab the side of his waist, good thing he dodge it.

Akashi start's attacking faster than before that their sword is clashing. "What's wrong?? " Akashi asked with a mocked tone.. Hanamiya clicked his tounge, that he fastly grab a glass of vase. He escape.

Akashi followd him to the hallways, but he was never to be found. He was hiding somewhere safe.. Hanamiya knew how strong the Emperor. "Get Out" the Emperor command. But it was just an empty hallway. Hanamiya smirk.. he didn't answer of spoke back to the Emperor. The Emperor sigh irritatedly. 

When the Emperor turned sound, some two knight's attacked the Emperor. Akashi fastly move away to blocked their attack's with his sword. "I see now... Move" He command. The two knights mock him.. "Why are you commanding us? Your not Our--" they are cut off, with Akashi's fast attack to slice them off in half.

"I already said.. Move, but they didn't listen. Such a shame for them" Akashi's eye's flickered in crimson and gold. He leave the two knight's dead, laying around the floor that the blood is spreading. Akashi who was waiting for Hanamiya to come out. Hanamiya fastly gonna stab the Emperor behind, but the Emperor fastly stab his chest, that the sword passed through his chest. Hanamiya split's blood, more blood spitting on his mouth.

"You have quite a nice move their, Makoto.. but it will Never Work on me" Akashi whisper that he remove the sword on his chest, Hanamiya fall's down the floor. His vision was getting blurry until it turn's darkness. 'Damn you... Emperor...' his only last thought.

Akashi cleaned his sword and goes out to the castle. "Atsushi, Taiga, Let's Go, I don't need to waste my time here" Akashi command, Murasakibara opened the door on Akashi's carriage and it close the door. Kagami climb to his horse, they start to move.

Akashi gritted his teeth of what are they planning. It was quiet. Akashi couldn't wait to see his bluenette. He sigh tiredly. The Emperor look at the window, it was quite midnight.

"I have a bad feeling..." the lazy giant spoke. "What do you mean?" Kagami who asked the lazy giant. "Oh nothing.." he replied. He was still not sure, but he feels uneasy.

On some way, Murasakibara and Kagami is uneasy. Kagami gritted his teeth a bit, he felt something he didn't like.

In the forest, someone is hiding at the the tree's that he fired the arrow. Akashi felt something that he raised his one hand a little to signaled them top stop.

The Man shoot's the arrow with fire to the Emperor that it hit the Emperor's carriage, but before that happen, Akashi was already outside the carriage, the horses was going wild.

Akashi grab a sword and cut the leash of the horses, he ride one horse. He saw many knight's is coming from him, but Murasakibara was fighting it, even Kagami. Akashi knew they won't beat the two Miracle's.

"We are gonna take it from here Your Highness!!!" Kagami shouted while blocking the attack of the knight, as he slice the Knight in half. Akashi nodded that he the horse fastly move and controled by Akashi.

Some knight's was in a way of Akashi, but Akashi slaughtered them all, since it was standing on his way.. that he saw..

His Kingdom was being attacked.. 'I knew..it..' he gritted his teeth, but so many knight's he have that they will lost, and the Emperor will win but his eye's widened..

His castle.. was burning..

Kuroko was their.. laying on the floor, losing too much blood.. he cough more that his body was too weak to handle.. he has disease.

Akashi gritted his teeth and goes to his kingdom as fast as he can... that will he make it..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To save the Bluenette?..

.
.
.

====================================================================

Sorry Minna-San if its Short chapter for now TvT)/