Chapter 12

--No One's Pov--

Kuroko was being called by Akashi, and yet, he didn't reject Akashi for being called by the Emperor so he just follow where is the Emperor going. "Tetsuya, I will show you something tonight" Akashi smiled and Kuroko looked at Akashi and asked "What will you show me Akashi Kun???" While tilting his head.."It's a secret Tetsuya, it's like a surprise you see" Akashi smiled with a warm answer.

"Let's meet here, Tonight, infront of the garden" Akashi spoke with a smile and Kuroko nodded. 'I wonder what is his surprise..' the bluenette thought himself and he saw Akashi walk away. Kuroko was still looking at Akashi, walking away from the hallway. Akashi was quite smiling of what will Kuroko see tonight.

"Hmm...I'm quite..curious" Kuroko whisper to himself and walk to the opposite direction.

The bluenette..wait..

And wait..until it was dawn..

It was quite hard to wait and he check the time..'Maybe it's time to meet..' Kuroko sigh tiredly himself. Kuroko go out to his room and he saw maid's is going away. He hummed and walk out to his room. It was dawn and gonna be night time soon.

Kuroko walk to the place we're Akashi and Him will meet. He looked at the sky of how clear the star's is and a wind softly passed by. Kuroko was still waiting and he heard a voice..

"It seems you've been waiting for me, Tetsuya, I'm quite glad."

The bluenette look who is the one who speak and he turn around to see Akashi."Good Evening, Akashi Kun" with the Bluenette's words, the Emperor reply him back "Good Evening as well, Tetsuya" It was silenece between them and a wind passed by. "Come with me, I have to show you something" Kuroko nodded.

'It's gonna be late soon..' Kuroko thought himself and sigh a little, that he has no choice to follow Akashi. He was following and yet it was getting into a dark hallway, as they both go in the stair's. "Akashi Kun, is it still far away?" Kuroko sweatdrop and getting tired..He sense that they are in the dark hallway, but Akashi was holding a lamp to make Kuroko see.

"We're here" Akashi spoke and make Kuroko flinch and Akashi grab a mysterious Key. "A Key??" Kuroko asked and Akashi just smiled and unlocked the Old door..

That Kuroko's eye's widened in surprise...

"It's been A while..I haven't be here" They both go inside..and Kuroko was so surprise with full of flower's and a Big Tree with vine's and red crimson rose's that has Light Blue Flower's on the ground..it was beautiful and it was glowing. "Akashi..Kun..What is this..place?" Kuroko was so surprise that he slowly asked the Emperor and that make Akashi chuckle, that he reply the bluenette. "A secret garden.. Tetsuya" Kuroko flinch..

"A secret Garden?"

He asked and the Emperor beside him just nodded and sat on the flower's. "Well, me and my mother always be here since I was a child..but since my Mother died in her own death, she closed the door and give me the key after she die. But I didn't even open this door and I didn't come here...until now" Akashi who spoke with a smile and Kuroko was worried that he has a sad story. "Then what about your Father??" Kuroko asked and Akashi chuckle, but he reply the bluenette once, "He didn't know, My father died in a war. Since he gave me the throne and being me as a King. Well, I am the Emperor and always Absolute and Correct. But I know in this world is no such thing as a Perfect person. But still, I've never lost yet."

Kuroko was stunned and saw beside Akashi and hug his leg's, that he look at Akashi. The bluenette asked.."Then you owned all? Since your the Emperor, you owned anything you want?" And The Emperor beside just nodded. "Is being a King, hard for you to take care of all thing's in this Kingdom of your's?" Kuroko asked curiously that make Akashi smile and just reply softly "Well, it's not hard for me, but quite a little tiring." It didn't show affection or Akashi didn't regret the bluenette seeing all this. The Emperor saw a sparkle in the Bluenette's eye's that his heart..