Chapter 16

---No One's Pov--

It was many guards, all of the 5 knight's split up in the Kingdom. They have a hoodie and old coat so no one can notice. Many thugs passed by, Kise asked a question with a whined and a cheerful smile, but the thugs were just laugh at him.

"Your like a Kid here! Can you stop whining!", the thugs where quite drunk. "Sheesh! Such a baby kid you are!" They laugh and laugh, Kise was serious talking but they just ignored it. He turn around, that he walk away, but some thugs wrap one arm around Kise's neck "Hey Hey, Don't leave yet, were Having--" he was cut off by glowing yellow eye's of Kise. When the guy turn his head a little, one sword was already at his neck, they all stop laughing that he was carrying a sword.

"I'm quite busy, I can't make you guy's laugh today" With a cold tone of Kise. He walk off, left the thug's in fear. Kise sigh again and what will they find.

---

For Midorima, he hummed and adjust his glasses. Mudorima knows where he is, he was on the gate, scanning his eye's. He wonders, that something will bad happened. He was worries for the King and his future empress, Midorima knows who is the future Empress.

The other's know about it. About Kuroko and the Emperor. Aomine, Murasakibara, Kise,and Midorima, knows their secret, although the Emperor didn't care about it. But Kuroko didn't know about something, will bad might happened to him soon. Aomine felt that their is something bad will happen, when someone is spying on them, that Night.

---

Kuroko was quite confused of last night, of why Aomine turned so serious. He was sure something was on them. The bluenette even saw them split it up, in the middle of the morning. He wanted to asked them but he couldn't.  Kuroko sigh himself, he was on the library. It was quiet. Too quiet for himself . He saw a maid cleaning, he goes down and intend to help her.

"O-Oh, Thank you" the maid smiled. But the maid was a little scared because this boy infront of him was very special to the Emperor. "You seemed tired?" Kuroko who tilted his head, worried for this woman. "Oh, I'm fine" she chuckled, that make Kuroko chuckled as well.

They both have a long chatter. Kuroko helped her clean the library, he asked her "Why did you became a maid here?" The maid just smiled "The King help us in a way, when we're poor, I decided to be one of the Maid's." She smiled. "Akashi kun is really that Kind?" Kuroko asked her again and she sweatdrop "Well, not that Kind, his really scary of some other time."

"Why is that?" Kuroko asked her again.."well, the higness is very kind to you since your highness's bestfriend. Your a lucky guy that the Highness, pick you" she smiled and Kuroko just scratches his head. "Don't you think, being a maid is hard?" He asked her worriedly, but she replied reassuringly that she is fine to being a maid in the castle. "You and Highness are really close?" She asked, Kuroko nodded in reply, while he opens the book to read. "Are you two in a relationship?"she asked and he was surprise when she asked that question. "A-A relationship? N-no, I never had such t-thing" he was frowning and has a blush on his cheeks in embarrasement.

The maid, make a chuckle escape from her lips.  Both of them having a good time, they we're really close that their shoulders touch, then someone open the door quietly. It was Akashi, he visit his own library to find some book to read, about something, he heard someone is chuckling on the second floor. His eye's widened a bit, when he saw Kuroko and the maid we're having a good time. The Emperor goes to the secind floor, he called him very coldly voice.."Tetsuya" Kuroko stunned and look at Akashi. Akashi walk's to them.

The maid shake in fear and looked away from the Emperor. "Go back to your work" he command her, while pulling Kuroko on the bluenette's waist, closer to him. "Akashi Kun?" Kuroko looked at him. "Y-yes, Your H-highness" she shake in fear. She goes down to the second floor fastly, that she goes out to the library to leave the two of them.

"You don't need to command her like that Akashi Kun, she is afraid of--" Kuroko was cut off by sudden pinned by Akashi. Kuroko felt a cold aura, "You seemed having a good time with her..Tetsuya" Akashi said coldly in a sudden. "W-well Akashi Kun, we're just talking that's all-" Kueoko was cut off again by Akashi's reply.."Even Tetsuya.." Akashi said it again. Kuroko was confused of why is he acting like this?

Akashi didn't like what he saw earlier of how close Kuroko to someone else more than the Emperor. Akashi was jealous that Kuroko is smiling to someone else not to the Emperor. Now Kuroko think about something that he asked, make the Emperor stunned. "Are you...jealous?" The Emperor just smirk and make a reply back to Kuroko.."What if I say "yes" that I am Jealous as always when your smilling and having someone else beside you more than me.." Akashi leaned to him and whisper.."will you not do that again Anymore? Just for me?" Akashi asked him and make Kuroko's eye's widened in shock.

A sudden tight hugged to Kuroko.."A-Akashi Kun, P-please..L-let go" Kuroko pleaded but Akashi replied to coldly to the bluenette.."No"
"P-please A-Akashi Kun" he pleaded again but it didn't work at Akashi.

The hug was tighter than before, Kuroko struggle and clenched to Akashi, the Emperor didn't let go of the Bluenette, even the bluenette was struggling in his arms. He was clenching until...clenching softly, that the bluenette softly and slowly wrap his arm's around Akashi to hug to the Emperor back. Akashi smiled and knew he will hugged back to him.

He was hugging the Emperor back at that moment, it was like the time stop, Akashi smiled.

He hugged the emperor back. It was so warm to Akashi. "Is that mean..your not gonna do that again for me.." he slowly whisper. That make the bluenette stunned. Yet, Kuroko nodded his head slowly to the Emperor.

Akashi slowly kissed Kuroko to the right side of his neck, Kuroko make a little gasp in the air. The Emperor smiled at Kuroko. "Tetsuya, Will you..Kissed me? So I can trust you that you won't be someone else, than me?" Akashi whisper slowly. Kuroko can feel his breath. But the Bluenette was stunned..'A..Kiss?'..he never kissee someone yet. Mostly he never kissed someone on the lip's. "Just kissed me Tetsuya, and I'll trust you" Kuroko stunned in his words.

"Are you..not trusting me..that much?" Kuroko asked him, Akashi just chuckle in his question, "I trust you at the Very beginning, Just give me a kiss" Akashi smirk. Kuroko never kissed someone yet, what will he do?? Akashi who is already closing his eye's. With a happy smile on his face. "I'm waiting" Kuroko just leaned closely, he has no choice but to do it.

He gave the Emperor a peck on the lip's, Akashi smirk came in from his lip's. The  Emperor kissed him, like he kissed back from Kuroko. It was not a shock that they kissed, Kuroko was the one who pulled away with a hot breath he has. "Good" Akashi just smiled at his lip's. Kuroko just had an irk mark, but Akashi smirk at his red flush face. The Emperor can tell that his a shy type when it come to this.

He just chuckle escape from his lips. "Let's go now Tetsuya" Akashi smirk, Kuroko just reply him with an Irk mark "Akashi Kun can you stop that smirk of yours?" Akashi just tounge out to Kuroko, mocking him. Kuroko was gonna try to push him but Akashi dodge, and just catch Kuroko in his arms..

"Your so clumsy Tetsuya" Akashi smirk. Kuroko facepalm himself. They both walk out to the library. Akashi just smiled teasingly. He was happy that his Kuroko by his side all the time. He was happy.

He knows that he was really caring this boy, he cared for him. Because he has reason, he want to stay by his side. Because the Emperor loved him deeply, mostly..

The Bluenette's perfect smile..

While Kuroko knows it, he skip a heart beat. Just a little.

He knows..that he was accepting the Emperor slowly, by his side..as always.