Chapter 8

---No One's Pov---

Kuroko woked up from a deep sleep, it was now Morning that the sun's heat is hitting on him and yawned that he sat up from his bed. He has a messy bed hair and he look at the picture of his mother. 'I'll tell Akashi Kun that I'll visit my grandmother today..' Kuroko thought himself. He stands up and clean the room even he saw the maids were coming in, the Maid's were quite not surprise of what the bluenette did clean the room on his own.

Kuroko sweatdrop and just thank all the maid's and the maid's smile and bowed back respectfully. Kuroko take a bath and Kuroko admit that the maid's are really kind and pretty but Kuroko just take a short bath and put some clothe's on. He walk out to his room and he saw many maid's were busy cleaning. Even the window, they are cleaning.

Kuroko looked everywhere if he could find Aomine and the other's. He sigh tiredly that some girl bumped into him with a tray of food and She whined "I-I'm sorry!" She has a pink hair maid and Kuroko helped her that he reply "It's Ok"Kuroko smiled and Kuroko admit that this girl is quite pretty. Kuroko help her clean and the broken tea cup.

"I'm really sorry!" She whined and bowed at Kuroko that Kuroko just smiled.."It's ok" Kuroko smiled and asked "What is this breakfast for?" The girl just replied "It's from the King" she smiled and bowed and reply again "Thank you for your help"

When she was gonna move the tray, she remembered something.."w-wait!" She shouted and Kuroko turn around to face her and Kuroko asked "what is it?". The pink haired girl asked again in a serious tone.."Are you..well, Are you The King's friend??" She asked with a smile and Kuroko nodded."so it's True!!" She screamed happily. "True??" Kuroko asked in confusion and the girl just shake her head and introduce herself to the boy...

"My name is Moimoi Satsuki and You are??" Moimoi asked and Kuroko introduce to her as well "Kuroko Tetsuya, Nice to meet you" Kuroko smiled a bit and bowed at her that he was gonna walk off but Moimoi called him again..

"I know! Since your the King's friend, why don't you come with me and serve this breakfast??" Moimoi said happily and Kuroko sweatdrop and don't know what to reply.."well, I was--" Kuroko was cut off by getting drug by the pink haired girl. "C'mon Tetsu-Kun!" She squeeled and happy that the King made a friend. She moved the tray and now they we're infront..

Of the Emperor's room..

Kuroko can tell, it was bigger than his room, even the door is more bigger and Kuroko can tell of how rich is this Kingdom because of Akashi. Moimoi cough and knock, the bluenette was quite surprise that the girl beside him suddenly change into a behave girl and she spoke..

"Your Highness, Breakfast Is Serve"

Kuroko looked at the girl of how straight body she was and now quiet and even more confidently..'she must be like the other's that quite scared of Akashi Kun.. but she seems trained well' Kuroko thought and he heard a reply coming from Akashi.

"Come In"

Moimoi wink at Kuroko and Kuroko just sweatdrop and just wait her outside, when Moimoi came in and move the tray inside, Moimoi put it on the table that she confidently put some hot tea on Akashi's tea cup. When Akashi sat up with his quite messy hair that he ran his fingers through his hair and quite yawn a little.

The emperor, just remove his finger's through his hair and grab the cup to take a sip of a tea. Then he saw him...Kuroko was waiting for the maid and he hummed that he ordered Moimoi.."Let Him in" he commanded and Moimoi stunned..'he saw him..but how..such a sharp eye's you have your highness' Moimoi remained calm and nodded.

She goes out and talk to Kuroko.."your highness is calling for you, please come in to his room" Moimoi bowed at Kuroko and the bluenette sweatdrop and nodded that she move the tray and wink at Kuroko. The bluenette goes inside to Akashi's room and spoke at Akashi "Good Morning Akashi Kun"