Chapter 32

---No One's Pov--

"It seems Haizaki is weaker than I thought.." he spoke in a cold tone. "Yes, he is." The black knight's smirk. "Is that mean we're gonna take the most biggest Kingdom, Your Highness?" One of the Knight asked happily that maje them both nodded their head's.

The second King was Nash Golden Jr. He wants to take all the Kingdom, next is.. Makoto Hanamiya the first King. They both knew that they have defeated long time ago of Akashi's father.

But since Akashi's father died..in a certain death, Akashi knew that he stand all and control his very own Kingdom. They have a reason that they want to kill the Emperor. But Makoto admit, that he will kill Nash and break their deal. He knew from the beginning, that Haizaki is weaker than them.

Nash was not just a King who takes all of the Kingdom, he wanted to take all, specialy the most biggest Kingdom, Rakuzan. He wanted to take all over it, but since Makoto is watching him, he didn't know that he was being played from the beginning.

They both have the same energy to kill the Emperor, but for Makoto.....

Want to kill the Emperor himself.

Makoto has a high IQ and had a plan of how will he kill the Emperor. He just want's to know what will be easy to Kill the Emperor. He know it won't be easy to kill the Emperor...

Akashi Seijuro.

----

Akashi let Kuroko stay in his room, he don't want something happened to bluenette. He sigh.. then someone called him. "Your Highness!" One maid, suddenly run to the Emperor and bowed her head, she gave a letter. He open it and read..

It says..

" Your Highness, this is from the Next Kingdom that we wanted you to visit us. We will wait for your arriving soon, at 5 days. We have hope for you coming to our Kingdom.

                                                          --- ??????"

The name wasn't written on the letter, Akashi read the letter of how short it is, mostly He had an uneasy feeling coming to the kingdom. But still, he need to visit, as a King of Rakuzan. In a short letter, he looked at the back of the letter, it was written in Kirisaki Daicchi Kingdom. He was confused why a sudden letter if the Kirisaki Kingdom.

He sigh tiredly of why did he have to visit at that Kingdom. He will have visit tomorrow, since he had to visit, that Kingdom. Akashi spoke.."Tell Atsushi and Taiga to ready the carriage" he command, that both maids bowed at him and they walked away.

---

As for Kuroko who woked up, he yawned. He cough and cough. Kuroko fastly sat up from the bed. Felt so worried by himself getting disease like this. He hold his chest.. 'What is this feeling..'  it was gonna be dawn soon, he got off in his bed. His eye's widened when his falling down, he fastly hold the table, beside him.

Kuroko was getting pale than before.. he sigh.. 'It seemed I'm just tired.....just tired..' Kuroko thought himself, that he always think that his tired because of his serious illness. He was quite getting dizzy. Kuroko goes out to the King's room. He wonders where would he go..Kuroko was thinking about Akashi, mostly he looked at the necklace that Akashi gaved him.

He smiled, he was happy that he met the Emperor.

When he was walking, he notice that the door of the library was a little open. He took a peek, he saw Midorima was reading a book, he opened the door.. "Midorima kun?" Kuroko asked that Midorima turned to him..Midorima fastly closed the book and stand up. "Kuroko, I'm surprise that your here" Midorima suggested, but Kuroko notice the books..it was about his body.

"Midorima Kun...." he spoke worriedly to Midorima.. with a whisper.. the green head fastly looked at Kuroko. "Midorima Kun you don't need to work hard.. just for my body.. I'm fine.. I'm just tired.." he whisper the last part, looking down.  "Kuroko... I know it's hard but don't worry.. I will figure this out" Midorima smile and pat Kuroko's head. "But Midorima Kun..." Kuroko said, he was worried about his friend.

Inside of Midorima... He was worried for this boy... he already read the book about Kuroko's body, of what is Kuroko's disease. It's possible for the bluenette to die, but Midorima will figure this out. He know's Kuroko will be fine soon. "Kuroko, even your tired, you need to rest as possible" Midorima said in a serious tone..  "But Midorima Kun--" he was cut off.

"No But's Kuroko Sama" Kuroko was stunned.."Eh?? Why "Kuroko Sama" ?" Kuroko asked..Midorima just sigh. "You will know it soon" Kuroko and Midorima both stayed at the library. Kuroko was quite proud of this Knight who is really working hard. Kuroko smiled that he made an amazing friends. If Kuroko didn't agreed to Akashi to come with him that time.. Kuroko would be a burden right now. But Kuroko make a good decision from the beginning.

---

Murasakibara and Kagami who was getting ready the carriage, they saw the Emperor walking towards them. They bowed. "Good Evening Your Highness, have a Nice Day at the Kirisaki Daicchi Kingdom" Kagami spoke, as for the lazy giant, he can see Akashi was still worried at the bluenette.

When Akashi goes inside the carriage that Kagami closed the door of the carriage. They start to move.. Akashi wonder's if Kuroko will be alright but good thing Midorima was their, to take care of his lovely bluenette. Kuroko was really important to the Emperor.

They were now moving, they where going to the Kirisaki Daicchi to gave a visit. The Emperor has no choice but to slept their in 2 days or 1 day. Since he can't stay there any longer because of the bluenette. It was quite a very long path. Murasakibara had a feeling something bad is gonna happened. "Kaga-chin..." he called..

"What is it Mursakibara?" Kagami asked.. "Focused of where we going right now.. That's all I can say.." the lazy giant explained that Kagami who was confused of what Murasakibara meant. He focused of what where they going. The 6 normal knight's all yawned.

Inside the carriage..

Akashi had a feeling something bad will happened.. he used his poker face when they are almost at the Kingdom. He showed coldness to everyone. He was dissappinted by the sudden invitation of the Kingdom that he will visit. He wonder's why but he had a feeling.. his crimson and golden eye's flickered.

The Emperor didn't like this feeling. 'It seem's something will bad happen..' He thought himself and will not let his guard down. He wonder's what bad feeling will come in soon.

They arrived at the Kingdom of Kirisaki Daicchi. Murasakibara has a sharp eye.. on someone, he opened the door of the carriage, Akashi goes down the carriage, he had a bad feeling would come. He start to walk towards that the normal black knight's open the big door. "Welcome" It was Hanamiya Makoto, he has a smirk in his face.

Akashi and Hanamiya...

Hanamiya want's to kill the Emperor on his own hands...

And Akashi have a feeling that something will bad happen..that the door behind him Closed.

"Let have some Tea, Shall We..?" He smirk..

"Indeed, Makoto" Akashi replied back with a very cold tone..

That both of them... are enemies.. by themselves.

They have the same energy that something bad will happened them.. to one of them.

One will survive...and one...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Will Die..in the End..