Chapter 24

--No One's Pov---

The Next Day,

Kuroko and the other's having some fun. It was quite happy for the bluenette. Akashi who was smiling. "Tetsuya, Come Here.." Akashi called Kuroko, the bluenette turns his head to Akashi.."Hm?" Kuroko hummed..Aomine and Murasakibara even Midorima looked at the King, they bowed in respect. They looked at the two of them.

"What is it Akashi Kun..?" The bluenette tilt his head..Akashi put some necklace to Kuroko..so close.."w-what's..This..?" Kuroko looked at it.."It's necklace..I'm giving it to you Tetsuya.." Akashi kissed his forehead. "The Promise..will not be Broken. Tetsuya, whenever you go..bring that necklace.." Akashi smiled. Kuroko smiled and looked at Akashi "Thank you, Akashi Kun"with a smile on the Bluenette.

"Whenever you go Tetsuya..Don't ever take it off.." Akashi smiled and the bluenette nodded..

---

Earlier..before Akashi was going back to his castle.

Akashi saw something..he raised his hand, that Midorima open the door of the carriage for him. He saw a necklace..it was beautiful. "Your Highness?" Midorima asked the Emperor. Akashi goes inside. He grab the necklace to buy it for someone. For the bluenette. He hummed..after buying, the Emperor goes inside the carriage. Midorima closed the door, and adjust his glasses.

'It seems highness, saw something precious that he will give it to someone..'

Midorima thought himself. The carriage start's moving. Akashi looked at the box, that he smiled. He know's Kuroko will liked it. That they arrived at the castle..
He saw the bluenette talking to Aomine and Kagami, they we're quite closed..Akashi looked at them, with a glare of daggers.

Kagami and Aomine felt it..thats why they stay away for Kuroko for a moment, fastly. Moimoi just chuckle..

'Protective Emperor as always..Your Highness'

---

Kuroko sweatdrop, and now realize why Kagami and Aomine stay away from him. He looked at the Emperor..'It was you..' he thought himself.
"What is it Tetsuya?" Kuroko just shaked his head.."Nothing, I was just curious if this necklace..you buyed it, don't you?" Kuroko asked. Akashi just chuckle..but turns to sad eye's.."Don't you liked..It?" Kuroko stunned at his sad expression. "I....liked..it" Kuroko let it whisper that Akashi could hear. Akashi smiled happily.

That he hug the bluenette at the back. Kuroko smiled..slightly. The bluenette pat his arms. Mostly maids and Butlers, even Knight's is peeking the both of them. Kuroko felt it. "Akashi Kun...don't you think someone is watching..mostly..were both infront of Kagami Kun, Aomine Kun, Kise Kun, Murasakibara Kun and Kise Kun at their training" Akashi just chuckle. "Let them be Tetsuya, 'cause it seems their enjoying the show" in one glare of Akashi's eye's on them. The Miracle knight's fastly continue their training, and the maids, began to continue their work, even butlers.

Kuroko spoke.."You don't need to glare at them Akashi kun.." Akashi kissed his cheeks.."Yes, Yes, don't worry..I won't"

'That's a very very..beautiful Lie you have Your Highness'..

Every Miracles sweatdrop, Kuroko just chuckle. He knew Akashi will still do that. Mostly he torture. Miracle's sigh of how beautiful lie escape on the King's mouth.

It was now Afternoon..

Kuroko and Akashi have lunch. Akashi saw Kuroko finished eating. "Your done?" Akashi spoke, Kuroko nodded. "I am, I am quite full now" Kuroko smiled at Akashi, it was a warm smile. Akashi smiled back. When Kuroko start's walking to the hallway, he felt pain on his body again..'W-what's..wrong with my body..' Kuroko breath's heavily..he just looked at the necklace Akashi gaved..that he will never take it off.