Chapter 26

--No One's Pov--

It was now morning, the bluenette beside the Emperor was still sleeping. Akashi was the first who woke up. He ruffled his hair and yawned a little. He looked at the bluenette was still beside him sleeping, for the bluenette who was quite many types of marks in his body, that Akashi gaved him.

Someone knock at the door, "Come In" Akashi command. Midorima cough when he opened the door, his eye's widened. He looked away.."What do you want?" Akashi asked in command. He goes off to his bed, leaving the bluenette peacefully sleeping. "Your Highness, their some visitor arriving soon." Midorima bowed, Akashi used his robe. "Oh? Do I know who is that?" Akashi asked again.."Well..no your Highness, it is a Queen for the Other Kingdom, Bringing his daughter." Akashi stand up.

"Then, at the garden. Prepare it." Midorima nodded. "Yes, Your highness" in a reply of Midorima, he goes out to the room and closed the door.

Akashi kissed the bluenette's forehead.."Good Morning..Tetsuya.." He whisper to not wake up the bluenette. He chuckle of how peacefully the bluenette. The Emperor take a bath..he hummed..

'Maybe I should let Tetsuya joined me sometimes bathing with me..'

Akashi smirk's..he stands up, grabing a towel. He put some clothes. Then he goes out to the room. Moimoi bring some tea to the King..she opened the door at the Emperor's room. She kept praying that she hope the Emperor is not mad anymore. But when she opens, it shocked her..It was Kuroko who was sleeping at the Emperor's bed. Full of marks. She can't wake up Kuroko, since the Emperor might get mad.

She pour some hot coffee for Kuroko. She smiled that the bluenette came back again.

---

At the gate of the Kingdom, it was a carriage of a Queen and bringing her Daughter. The daughter was happy that she will meet the Emperor. She wonder's what the Emperor's really looks like.

As for the Queen, proud of her daughter. If the Emperor agreed with them, it was her hope that her Kingdom would rich again. The Queen grinned..

But they did not know what will the Emperor do to them. Even so, they did not know..
That whenever they do something to the Emperor, the Emperor would not accept them.

Because the Emperor..has already his Empress.

They arrived at the Emperor's castle..

---

Akashi who was putting some clothe's for his meeting. He wonders why, but he seemed know why when Midorima spoke that the Queen's daughter is coming. He smirk.."Such fool...even the Queen is" he whisper himself.

He goes out to the room. He saw a golden carriage the window. The Emperor goes down..

When the Queen goes inside, with a good posture, straight body and had a fan, even her daughter perfect. She smirk, she and her daughter eye' widened..when they saw the castle, was more huge than them. "Pleasure to meet you" they looked beside, it was the Emperor. They admit that his very good looking at the Other King's. He was so young..the Queen's daughter was so happy. But she kept trying to be calm.

Akashi didn't show his smile to the princess, but pure coldness. He smiled..coldly that even the Queen's daughter..shaked a bit. "Shall we go to the Garden?" The Queen nodded and the Princess nodded as well.
They start having tea at the garden. "Your Highness, it's quite pleasure to meet you" the Queen smiled."Indeed, such quite lovely daughter you have" the Emperor spoke. The princess blushed slightly.

They we're having a good conversation.

---

While Kuroko..he hummed, Kuroko opened his eye's a little..that he sat up. His lower body hurt. "Good Morning Tetsu-Kun" Moimoi spoke. "Moimoi San?" Kuroko looked at her, she gaved him coffee to drink. Kuroko knew Akashi already left. Moimoi saw many mark's at his body. She chuckle and remember she can't hug this boy without the Emperor's Permission.