Chapter 9

-‐-No One's Pov--

It was now at a next day that..
Kuroko was so surprise and don't know what to tell and asked again..that he was sitting on the big couch, infront of the Emperor.
"I Politely Decline..I'll be staying here" Kuroko declined the King infront of the maid's and Knights and Akashi just smiled "I never..

Agreed, that you are declining, Your still coming with me, ready the clothes for Him."

The maid's nodded and the Knights are getting ready as well. "Your Highness, the Carriage is ready." Kagami spoke and bowed and Akashi just nodded in reply..The maid's were all working fastly that Kuroko is getting dizzy of what he will do.

Some of the maids brush his hair and fixing it "Tetsu-Kun!! I'm Glad your coming!" Moimoi said in a happy tone and the bluenette sweatdrop. "I want to stay here, than rather going with Akashi Kun at the ball" Kuroko sigh tiredly and Moimoi just pat his back "Oh, No need to worry, Tetsu-Kun!" She giggled and Kuroko just facepalm himself.

As for Akashi who is already ready and even the maid's blushed of his formal clothes, it was a Golden and Crimson color and his hair is reallg well fix that his Crimson and Golden Eye's is showing. Akashi fix his sleeve and the Emperor admit, that it's quite hot by the red crimson cape. That he was really dress well.

---

The bluenette sigh, of what will happened. Will it be a mess if he come?? Kuroko never thought he would come to this type of Ball. "Getting well there, Tetsu?" The bluenette turned around and look that it was Aomine. "Aomine Kun??" Kuroko spoke.."Wow Tetsu! You look like a prince!" Aomine's eye's sparkles and Kuroko sweatdrop. "I am not, it's because of Akashi-Kun and to be honest, I don't want to come, I rather staying with grandmother than going to the Ball"

"Don't be shy Tetsu! You are the Highness friend, you should be grateful" Aomine smiled and Kuroko reply "Yes, I am a friend, but even though, I don't want to come. And for once I am not Shy" Aomine just chuckled and spoke "The King is already waiting, Let's go now, Tetsu" Said Aomine formally and Kuroko was quite nervous because he never dress like this before and he was kind of sweating because the clothes was too fit for  the bluenette that Moimoi pick.

---

"Daiki is late." The Emperor spoke.."Yes, Your Highness, I assume that I will call--" Midorima was stunned at Aomine's voice. "Greetings Your Highness, Sorry for being Late" Aomine spoke and they all are eye's widened of what Kuroko wear and Kuroko sweatdrop..

He look's like...

Sky Blue A Prince..

Kuroko was start's to sweat a bit, when even the Maid's whisper..about Kuroko, the bluenette was a bit uncomfortable of what he is wearing and some other's are starring, mostly The Emperor was quite surprise that this Boy was like a Missing Prince from the Sky.

Kuroko was quite surprise as well, that Akashi can dress like this so formal and Kuroko sweatdrop again when Akashi goes infront of him that he hold his hand and lift it that they were all stunned of whag Akashi did..even Kuroko, that the Emperor, kissed the back of his hand.."You Look..

Handsome today"

Kuroko's eye's widened and Akashi smiled that Kuroko turned fastly into blank face. Even Midorima was quite stunned when he look at this bluenette that he was like a Prince. Murasakibara just open the carriage and let Akashi, Kuroko go in first and after Kuroko, the Emperor goes inside as well that Murasakibara closed the door. That they go to their horses and starts moving.

"Well, It's nice seeing you like this Tetsuya, I'm glad that you come with me"  Akashi smiled and Kuroko reply "I'm just coming because you said so, I rather stay with Grandmother than coming into this type of Grand Ball, Akashi Kun" The bluenette, facepalm himself and Akashi just chuckle to his lips. "It's not funny" Kuroko spoke with a little irk mark. "I'm not laughing Tetsuya, I'm just happy that I see you dressing like these." Akashi replied the bluenette and Kuroko tilt his head..and Akashi thought himself..