Chapter 36

---No One's Pov--

Kuroko tried to stand up, he was in pain. Blood falling down down.. he cough more.. his vision is getting blurry, he force himself to be strong. Then he smell something he didn't like, it was fire.. fire everywhere of the  castle.

Fire start's to crawl up.. he couldn't escape..

'Someone.. please..

Save me..' Kuroko slowly fall down.. it was blurry.. and turns to darkness.

---

Akashi gritted his teeth.. he fastly goes inside the burning village, he saw Aomine and Kise still fighting. He grab another sword to help tye twi miracle Knights, he slice every Knight who stand in his way.

"Your Highness!!" Kise and Aomine even Akashi's Knights shouted. "KILL THEM ALL" He command that his eye's flickered. They all nodded, that they kill and kill every knight's clashed eachother. Akashi gritted his teeth and gonna go straight forward to the castle, but Nash fastly grab a sword and cut the horse. Akashi jump out of the horse and land softly at the ground.

"I see.. Your one of Makoto's minions" Akashi spoke with a growl in his voice, Nash clicked his tounge.. 'It seems Hanamiya already die.. That Idiot..'

Nash greeted his teeth that he clicked his tounge.. "He Die???? I knew it" Nash just laugh, Akashi wasn't. His face was poker face, he needs to hurry before something happened to the bluenette. Akashi has no choice.. but to fight this guy infront of him

"Come.." He command that Nash fastly attack the Emperor. The Emperor just blocking his attacks, that he has still one sword on his hand to slash Nash, but Nash fastly move away.

"Done already..? " Akashi's eye's flickered in gold that he fastly move to Nash to attack, Nash could not attack of how fast is the Emperor. "What's Wrong..? You Did this.. Don't you?"

Akashi's tone turn to poisonous tone..that shiver him in down the spine, as Akashi fastly cut his one hand, holding the sword, he scream in pain.. He falls down. "How pathetic.." Akashi looked at him, the Emperor added again... "Did you started this..?" He asked once again.. Nash just gritted his teeth and didn't answer.

"Your disobeying me.. and I don't like that" Akashi's poisonous tone, Nash just shouted "Why would I tell You!! IT'S NOT MY FAULT!!--" he was cut off that Akashi stab his shoulder, deeply, the sword pass through his shoulder, that pinned him in the ground. He screamed again in pain.. 'You bitch..' Nash thought himself. "I asked once Again..

You started This.. didn't you? You have a plan to kill me"

Akashi's guess was right and always correct. Nash suddened grab the sword with his other hand but Akashi cut them off, blood spread on the ground. "It's okay if you didn't answer.." Akashi turns around and walk. But Nash grab his sword with his mouth and Akashi slid his throat with a sword. Nash was out of breath that Akashi push the sword fastly and it pass through his throat. Nash fall down with his last breath. Akashi clicked his tounge "Tch.." and gonna find Kuroko inside the castle.

Akashi tried goes inside the castle.. he saw Midorima who is inside finding Kuroko as well.. "KUROKO!!" He shouted.. and shouted. "Shintarou" Akashi kicked the door to go in.

"YOUR HIGHNESS!!" They turned around, it was Murasakibara and Kagami.. "Where's Kuro-chin/Kuroko!!" Theu both shouted, they wanted to find the bluenette as well. But Midorima knew where Kuroko start, it was on Akashi's room. "His on The Highness Room! But I think he get out since 5 or 6 knights came in here nanodayo!" Midorina shouted. The lazy giant and red haired knight both nodded. "I'll find Tetsuya" Who Akashi cover his nose and start's coughing as he shout..

"Tetsuya!! WHERE ARE YOU!! TETSUYA!" He shouted out of his lungs. That he go to the highest floor, every room was burning in fire. It was so many fire, Akashi kicked one door to see what's inside. It was the dead maids. But Kuroko was not their. "Kuroko!!" Midorima tried to shout, they kicked every wood. Even Murasakibara.. Kagami who tried to break all doors.

"Tch.. KUROKO!! ANSWER US!" He shouted out of his lungs, Kagami greeted his teeth. "Kagamicchi!!!" The lazy giant and Kagami looked at Aomine and Kise.. "What are you doing here! The people are--" Murasakibara was cut off.. when Aomine shouted at him "THEY ARE SAFE! WHERE'S TETSU!? DAMN IT!!" Aomine gritted his teeth.

"Let's split up!" Midorima suggested, they all nodded in agreenment to Midorima.

They split up to find Kuroko inside the castle, they all cough at the thick smoke. Aomine who is breaking all the window's so the smoke come out, but the fire spreads more and more.

"TETSU!!" Aomine goes  every burning room, he cough and cough of how hard to find the bluenette with his low presence.
Kise tried to find him as well. Kise and Kagami was searching all the burning rooms. Kise admit how hard it is but it's his friend that need's help.

---

Kuroko heard so many shouts.. he tried to stand up, he tried shout but he couldn't. He was getting out of breath. He force himself to stand up holding his bloody wound, his vision was blurry. Plus is his disease is getting more worse. His lungs hurt.. he wanted to cry in pain.

He slowly leaned to the wall..  blood still pouring down.. it was getting blurry. Kuroko was still holding the necklace that Akashi gave.. he hold it so tight. He don't want to lose it. If it's for the Emperor, he will be happy. Kuroko smile.. slightly, he fall down on his knee's he was getting weaker. 'Move!' Kuroko thought himself.

The bluenette was bite his lips a little. He stand up and tried to open the door.. 'Please.. someone..' He tried to open the door, but he slowly fall down. He cough and cough.. he couldn't move his body, the stab on his body got even more worse than he thought.

He wanted to escape, but his blood is too much losing, fire surrounds him. He force himself, he fastly open the door, but falls fown on the floor. The bluenette know's it.. he will die soon, that he was getting out of time. He wanted to see him.. he wanted to go back in his arms.. as he thought himself..

'Just let me see him...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
One last time...'