Chapter 30

---No One's Pov--

"Please!! SOMEONE HELP US!!!" One man, ran to the Rakuzan Kingdom and one of the Knights notice.."What's wrong!" He shouted.. the man was begging and crying to save them.

"Let's tell to the Miracle's!!" The knight's shouted.  They all nodded, and goes to the castle.."Kise Sama!!" They saw one knight..while Kise was on a good mood. "What is it??" Kise said in a sweat.. his eye's widened of a man bleeding like hell. "What Happened!!" Kise shouted in furious. Kise held the man in his arms.

"I-it's--...their coming..Please! Save us!" The man pleaded, he was begging. "Midorimacchi!!!!" He shouted then Midorina fastly goes to Kise. "What happened Kise Nanodayo!" He asked.."I Don't know! His begging me to help his village but I don't know were!"

"Let's tell the other's and highness!"

---

Kuroko and Akashi are eating some dessert at the garden, it was gonna be dawn. "Your highness, here some dessert" Moimoi put some dessert's on the table. "Thank you, Moimoi san" she smiled at Kuroko. Inside she was worried.

"Tetsuya" the Emperor called the bluenette.."Hm?" Kuroko was eating vanilla pudding, he admit that it's delicious. "Is it delicious?" Akashi did not eat, but a smile on his lips while watching the bluenette. "It is, I liked it" Kuroko smiled warmly that make Akashi smiled back. He was lucky that he has this bluenette.

"That's great, you like vanilla very much, do you??" Akashi asked with a chuckle making the bluenette nodded. "I liked vanilla, why do you asked?" Kuroko asked back. "Oh nothing. The sunset seemed beautiful isn't it?" Akashi looked at it. Kuroko replied "It is, it's just like your eye's, the sunset" Kuroko stated which make Akashi happy to hear those words came from the bluenette.

"Tetsuya, do you love watching the Sunset? Do you like that sunset very much often?" Akashi asked Kuroko..It was silence a little, Kuroko knows what he meant, he replied with a smile..

"Yes, I love watching it because it's beautiful..I liked the sunset..and I love it very much"

With that warm reply, Akashi's eye's widened slowly..in Kuroko's warm reply. It was silence take over them.."Then that means You love to watch my Eye's?" Akashi smirk, Kuroko calm himself..and answered the Emperor "Well, I like the sunset then that mean's I like your eye's, it's heterochromatic" with that reply, Akashi smiled again.

"You really are different than I expect, Tetsuya" Akashi stated which make Kuroko stunned.."Different? What do you mean different?" He asked two questions to the Emperor.."Nothing Tetsuya" Akashi crossed his arms. "Why don't you eat some dessert?" Kuroko asked.."I'm full" Akashi replied with a chuckle. "Full? But it's dawn, you haven't eaten mostly you just eat on a lunch earlier" Kuroko sweatdrop.

"Are you worried about Me?"

Akashi stated a serious question and put his elbow at the table, and rest his cheek on his one palm, while looking at the bluenette with a smirk in his lips.

Kuroko was silence for a moment in that question. But since Akashi asked that question..

"Yes, I am"

Kuroko said in a honest tone that make Akashi stunned, the bluenette was serious as well. Akashi chuckle at the bluenette.. "You are really straightforward, Tetsuya" Akashi genuinely spoke with a smirk. "Straightforward?" The bluenette asked that make Akashi nodded his head.  Kuroko was gonna spoke..

But Midorima shouted..

"Your Highness!!" Midorima shouted..Akashi fastly stand up.. Kuroko was still eating looking at them. "What is it Shintarou? It seems it's a big Problem." Akashi stated.."Yes, Your Highness-ssu!!" While Kise was serious as well, Akashi saw a man, was carried in Kise's back.