Chapter 38 { Final Chapter }

--No One's Pov--

At that time.. Akashi was hugging the bluenette in his arms, couldn't stop his tears, he burried his face on Kuroko's chest.. and whisper..

"I'm sorry...."

----

That time.. Akashi was carrying Kuroko in bridal. He looked at them all. Their eye's widened.. it was the first time the Emperor cried. They looked at his arms.. "T-Tetsu.. N-No.." Moimoi put her hands in her mouth.. they all clenched their fist they know that the bluenette stop breathing.

It was the time that Kuroko is already..

Dead.

They cried.. they had no choice bit to cry that they fall on their knees.
Kuroko was out of breath and out of time. Midorima was the first who regret himself, bit since Kuroko told him not to.. he gritted his teeth and wipe his tears.

Akashi looked at Kuroko's other hand that his eye's widened a little, it was a necklace he gave to the bluenette. Akashi want's to cry, it pains him inside. But he hold it in, he hold it inside and just smile.

--------

Kuroko was now laying, the coffin was made of glass, they make Kuroko stay here in his secret garden, Everybody didn't know about this garden, except Akashi and his bluenette. Akashi looked at Kuroko, he wants to touch him, he wants to hugged him in his arms.

They all kneeled and bowed at Akashi's Empress. Akashi clenched his fist, and tear's pour down on his cheeks.. he still remember the bluenette's

Smile..

He could not forget that smile of his.

--------

He saw him.. standing on the flowers, holding a flowers wind flows, that his hair softly swing.

"Tetsuya..?"

He was wearing a sky blue yukata, his soft delicate fingers move to the flowers. Then he turned to Akashi. He smiled warmly that Akashi's widened.

"Seijuro.. I really like this flower's"  he smiled, Akashi's start's to run to him.. "T-Tetsuya!" He ran to him that the flower's glows.. Kuroko looked at him and smile's.  "Seijuro..?" He looked at him. Kuroko's eye's widened when he wss turning to crystals and starts cracking..

He looked at himself..  tear's down his cheeks when Akashi grab his hand that he didn't reach.. Kuroko crack's like a crystal glass that Akashi's eye's widened..  Kuroko smiled..

"I.... I'm.. Dying?" tear's pour down that Akashi fastly hold him so tight.. "D-Don't go.. Tetsuya.. Please.. D-Don't" Kuroko smiled with a tears on his cheeks that he completely crack's like a crystal glass, like he ades away in the Emperor's arms.

"I love you... Seijuro.."

That words make Akashi kneeled taht he cried in tears hugging Kuroko's clothes...

---------

Akashi woked up in tears in the middle of the night. Tear's in his cheeks falling down. He fastly sat up.. tear's couldn't stop. That dream.. that he didn't forget Kuroko's words. Akashi cover his face.. he could not stop crying after his bluenette's death.

But those words.. those word's that he could not forget..
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I love you.. Seijuro"
.
.
.
.
.
That word's escape from the bluenette's lips. Akashi wiped his tear's but it couldn't stop. He sigh tiredly. He hold his chest.. 'Such pain inside me...' he thought himself. He stand up and looked at the mirror.

His castle was not yet finished, it was fixing it again. Every house's that has destroyed.

Akashi goes down, he bring some lamp and turns the fire on. He walk somewhere, where he could be calm as always. Akashi opened the door and looked at the bluenette in the coffin. The coffin was made of glass, he touch it..

"Tetsuya.. You love me, Don't you?" He spoke in a whisper. Akashi sat on the flower's, looking at his bluenette. He wanted to touch the bluenette in his arms, he could not forgot his dream's he had after the bluenette died. He cried a lot, that he didn't fall asleep.

Akashi sigh, he felt depress. He want's to be strong but after the bluenette's death, his world fall's down. It turn's darkness. But still, he has a Kingdom, that he needs to take care off.

Akashi gritted his teeth.. then his eye's widened when he feel someone hugged his back.. it was so warm. An arms wrapped around him, the bluenette smile softly.. when Akashi turned around that it was no one. He felt it, he felt so warm. He hold his chest that he  didn't cry but smile..

"Thank you... Tetsuya"

That words, escape from his lips, wind pass through softly. 'Your the only one I've ever love..'

Akashi smile's so warm. That the flower petal's start's falling down slowly, the tree of full of flower's opens. He looked at it and smile.

It was so warm.

-------

Three day's later..

The builders of the houses and his castle got some energy when Akashi explained to all of them.. that make them all cheered up.

They won, the battle, Akashi smiled..

The Miracle Knight's looked at him and smile, they knew it hurt him, but thank's to Kuroko. His bluenette. At that night. They prepare a ball that everyone could dance with. While Akashi smile.. he walk at the top of this castle and looked at the sky.

"Tetsuya.. are you watching?" Akashi chuckle, he knew the bluenette like the sky. The star's where so bright, Akashi smiled and could not stop watching.

"I love you, Tetsuya" Akashi spoke that he looked up the stars and smiled.. he was gonna walk when a soft wind pass him. It was not a cold wind but warm, he now felt Kuroko's arm's wrapped around him.

'So warm..' he thought.. he smiled happily again and walk away that the star's glows.

-----------

"I love you.. Tetsuya" Akashi smiled.

"I love you too.. Seijuro" The bluenette smiled..

This was the ending of the story, even the Emperor and the Bluenette did not end well..

They only know..

That they loved eachother to the fullest of their heart's.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Let's be together..... Forever"