Chapter 5

--No One's Pov---

They meet..Again..

Kuroko was quite surprise when he saw Akashi was the King?? And Now Akashi was looking back at Him and yet remained calm and Kuroko..just wave at his friend fastly and Akashi smile a little that the bluenette waved at him and Walk out..

They are Five knights standing beside..The Blonde was Named Kise Ryouta and the tanned male with dark blue hair was named Aomine Daiki, The green haired with glasses with his lucky Item was name Midorima Shintarou and the red knight was name Kagami Taiga..They we're Called..

Miracle Knights Of Empire

They we're powerful enough to Akashi and yet Akashi hold them in his own Hands. Akashi holds everything that he already wants but the only he doesn't hold and take yet...was..

The Bluenette named Kuroko Tetsuya.

Akashi stand up and Kagami asked "Your Highness?" Asked in Confusion and Theother knights tilt their heads and for Kise, busy with girl's like his having fun and for Aomine who was watching if something bad will happen even he is try to borrow some newspaper to read mostly some old book called magazine's.

Aomine sigh and irritated that couldn't find one..

The king spoke "Y-your Highness, Let us present our beautiful daughter, would You like to dance with her??" The king smiled and his daughter smiled happily that she got a chance to Dance with the King of all King's and mostly an Emperor and she would be Lucky if she will be the Empress.

But the Emperor stand up and gonna walk up to her and she was happy and bow, but Akashi just walk passed her. "I appreciate you're offer, But I must decline your Offer, handling your Daughter to me for a Dance" Akashi replied formally and walk passes them.

They we're all confused of where is he going and some other girl's tries to talk him, Akashi admit that they are pretty and all and giving of what they got but it was not Akashi likes and Most, its not Akashi's taste. Akashi can see how lucky are they and Kuroko was not.

Akashi knows that Kuroko may have been a blank expression and Impossible to know but Akashi's eye's was sharp as ever. He knew Kuroko was hiding something and Akashi already see Kuroko got hurt some of the time's.

Kuroko was carrying some bottles to the drunk mens that he take care of and When he walk that Akashi was now infront of him and He sweatdrop.. "ah Tetsuya, We meet, I'm sorry if I didn't told you early." Kuroko was quite stunned and he can sense so many people looking at him most of the people was quite surprise.."O-oh..Aka--" he was cut off some other deadly gaze and Akashi sense it.."I mean..highness...."Kuroko spoke shutterly a little and Akashi can tell that he shutter because of the people. "I see..You seemed formal Tetsuya" Akashi replied.

"No need to be so Formal Tetsuya, since..we're friends" Akashi smiled and Kuroko was carrying the bottles and Akashi can see it has alcohol inside drinking by the men's. He hummed and Akashi was gonna touch Kuroko when some Guy called Kuroko, Kuroko bowed fastly to Akashi and run towards to the old guy.

Akashi starts to walk and follow where Kuroko and old guy is going...

---

"Are you so shameless talking to the King with dirty Shirt like that!" His father shouted at him. But Kuroko looked down and hugging the bottles Tightly, To Kuroko's surprise, His father slapped him hardly that he fall down..

He was gonna get slap again when he Looked up, His father and Kuroko eye's widened that was Akashi holding his father's wrist and His father shouted panickly "Y-your Highness!"