Chapter 28

--No One's Pov--

It was morning..Kuroko start's to cough again..that make Akashi was quite startled that the Bluenette starts coughing. "Tetsuya?" He asked worriedly, but not because of Moimoi's food like yesterday, this was different. Kuroko hold his chest, while coughing.."Tetsuya! Tetsuya! Breath.." Kuroko who wokes up, tries to breath. But he can't stop coughing, it was rough that he hold his chest. "Satsuki!!" Akashi shouted loudly. Two maids suddenly open the door.

"Your highness--" they where both cut off. "Call Shintarou!!" The Emperor shouted, he hug the bluenette into his warm embrace. "Y-yes your Highness!?" Midorima panick of why a sudden call. "Check Tetsuya" he ordered the green Miracle Knight, because this Knight was also a healer or so called Doctor in this Kingdom.

Midorima check Kuroko "Breath, Kuroko, Breath.." the bluenette looked at Midorima that he Breath, he inhale and exhale his breath. That he stop coughing, but they can see that he was quite a little pale. "Is it possible that Its Moimoi's food--" Midorima was cut off.."It was not..because of her food.." Kuroko spoke.."Tetsuya..Thank goodness your fine.."  Akashi kissed his forehead. Midorima knew something wrong..even Akashi was curious why..

The green headed knight saw his face was quite paler than before, even Akashi notice it.
Kuroko closed his eye's a bit to sleep again. "Something is wrong with Tetsuya.." Akashi spoke worriedly, then he turns cold.."Shintarou, Check Tetsuya as always, every day, mostly every Night" Akashi command, Midorima nodded, he knows that Akashi will tell this words.  For some reason, Midorima was curious why the bluenette cough suddenly, he only thought because of Moimoi's food, but it appears, that it's not because of her food.

Akashi softly lay Kuroko in bed again. He sigh worried now. Akashi goes off to the bed and cover's the bluenette with blanket. "It seems their something that Tetsuya never tell us." Midorima nodded.."I agreed with you, Your Highness, and actually..I already saw this many times" Midorima added..that make Akashi stunned, Akashi asked the green headed knight.

"What do you mean many time's Shintarou?" Midorima was quite stunned at the Emperor's question. But he has no choice but to reply..."I always saw him once..holding his chest or the necklace you gave to him. Whenever he cough, I feel like his breathing is hard for him to breath whenever he cough, that it seems he never told to someone since he knew we will be worried at him." Midorima explained. Akashi looked at Kuroko, he looked suddenly at the necklace. Akashi smile..Kuroko didn't even took off the necklace he gave, since it was so special to the bluenette. But still so worried to the bluenette.

"I'm gonna be quite busy Shintarou..take care of Tetsuya for now" Akashi sighed, he admit that he  don't want to do something and want to stay in the bluenette's side. But he has no choice..Midorima nodded..and reply "Yes, Your Highness, I will deeply going to take care of him. " Midorima who adjust his glasses. "Good" Akashi who goes to the bathroom. "You may leave" he command, Midorima nodded that he goes outside the room and closed the door.

The Emperor looked at the bluenette one time again..'Why aren't you telling me anything and about this Tetsuya..' he thought worriedly that he added..'I'll know this soon enough..of what are you hiding' Akashi goes inside the bathroom to take a bath.

Kuroko wokes a little that he opens his eye's...'Why does this always happen...what's happening to me..' even Kuroko didn't know..'It feels I have a disease or illness inside me..' he added himself. The bluenette fall asleep again. Kuroko admit that Moimoi's food was quite bad, but its not because of her food, it was something else. More like a disease, from the beginning. But even he knew that he has a disease..he will not tell Akashi, since he know he will make  Akashi worried at him again.

---

While Midorima was quite thinking of what Kuroko's hiding at himself..or..'Did Kuroko didn't tell it on purpose so the Emperor wouldn't worried at him..??' Midorima thought himself. He sigh.."Mido-Chin?..You seemed stess.." Murasakibara asked while he was munching some food on his mouth. "It's about Kuroko nanodayo" the lazy giant tilt his head. "What's wrong with Kuro-Chin..?" He asked.."Well, something about him, I saw him many times holding his chest in pain, and coughing sometimes, but it's more quite different nanodayo" Midorima explained it as well to Murasakibara.

"Different...??" Murasakibara asked again and curious.."Yes, when the highness called me fastly, I panick suddenly why he called me, that I'm quite shock when Kuroko is more coughing rougher than before, most of all, when he cough, he was holding his chest..in pain " Murasakibara was stunned by those words. He stop walking.."It seems Kuro-chin is hiding from us..but he wouldn't tell..because he know that we will be worried for him" Murasakibara said in a serious tone.

Midorima stop walking as well, he turned to Mirasakibara and adjust his glasses.."Let me think it straight..but now I think about it..Kuroko some have kind of disease.." it was silence.."What kind of Disease..?" The lazy giant asked again.. "I don't know yet, but he has no fever or some kind of illness..it was quite different disease that it's more..rough than the fever, or any type of disease. I saw how his face..pain and paler." Murasakibara was quite worried.

"Is it because of Moimoi-Chin's--" he was cut off by Midorima.."No, it's not because of that. Kuroko admit that it was not because of her cooking" Murasakibara stops eating and spoke once again.."Let's tell Mine-chin..Kaga-chin and Kise-chin.."  Midorima nodded. "But we don't need to tell Kuroko about this..." Midorima can tell that his face turn worriedly.. and yet he uses his poker face. Murasakibara can see that..the lazy giant nodded.

Murasakibara walks beside Midorima.."It seems..Kuro-chin will have a trouble..but what about the Highness..did he know?"he asked..Midorima shake his head.."I think he didn't know, I saw he was only worried to Kuroko nanodayo, maybe he just knew" He replied the lazy giant. 

'If Mido-chin is correct...I feel like this is not gonna be good..' Murasakibara thought himself.

---

They both go out to talk to the other's which make tnem..if it was not Moimoi's food what was the disease he have?? "The highness will be very worried at Kuroko" Kagami scratches his head.."That's why I'm gonna take care of him as the Highness orders me" they all looked at Midorima.

"So that means Tetsu has some this disease Thing..??" Aomine asked.."Maybe if we buy some medicine for Kurokocchi we might--" Kise was cut off by Murasakibara.."It will not work if it's just normal medicine Kise-chin..Mido-chin explained to me earlier that it was not a fever or other disease..because Mido-chin saw Kuro-chin many times..holding his chest" They were all stunned at Murasakibara's words. "Is Tetsu-Kun will be alright!?" Moimoi asked worriedly.

"We don't know yet nanodayo, that's why I'm curious at the very beginning that his hiding from us that he couldn't tell." Midorima adjust his glasses and sigh. "I hope Kurokocchi will be alright soon.." Kise said worriedly.."I hope so too" Kagami added at the same Time, Aomine was really worried.

---

To Akashi who was busy on something, signing some letter's and reading many books to find. Of what is Kuroko hiding, not to mention, Kuroko cough roughly than before. He remember's Midorima's words..that it was not just easy words to heal.

Akashi was quite worried for his bluenette, soon to be his Empress. Since Akashi is always on the positive side. The Emperor always thought that the Bluenette will be okay and make sure that the bluenette is fully heal. He hummed..he read so many book's he could find..and yet he wanted to asked the bluenette, of what is he hiding.  But since Akashi never gave up on his words, Kuroko promise to be his Empress. He always never remove that from his head.

----

While Kuroko who goes back to his room. He sat on the bed and sigh tiredly..he thought himself..'It seems I have a disease or something but I know I will be better soon..' he even know..to himself, but don't know what disease inside him. The bluenette took his mother's picture and looked at it.

He remember when his mother died because of illness. But the illness that Kuroko has was quite different than his mother, it was something about his chest. He hold his chest softly and wonders what kind of disease that he have. He want to tell Akashi but it will make more the Emperor worried for him, that the Emperor can't focused of what is he doing. That's why the bluenette hide it. He don't want to make any mess.

'I'll get better soon...' Kuroko smiled when he thought that, he hold the necklace that Akashi gaved him. Kuroko promise he will stay at the Emperor's side, he didn't care about his illness or disease he have because his positive that he will get better soon enough..

'I know..I will..' The bluenette thought himself while  holding the necklace..

As he hug his mother's picture and with a warm smile on his lips.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.