Chapter 18

--No One's Pov---

Kuroko was on his way to his mother's grave. He was excited to see his mother's grave. He hope his mother like these flower's.  The bluenette arrived, he can see that it was quite old and not too much people anymore. Kuroko was curious why. He just forget about it. He goes to the path where his house is.

He remember his father...he can still shiver in fear, down his spine. Kuroko remembers the pain he gets from his own father. But still, he didn't stop infront of their home. He goes inside, it was dirty and plain inside. Some mice was squeeking around, he goes outside and saw hos mother's grave.."Good Afternoon..Mother" Kuroko said with a smile. He put the flower' beside his mother's grave. The flower was quite beaitiful, that it was glowing and blooming.The boy stayed there, until it was gonna be dawn.

He didn't leave..He intend to stay with his own mother. "The flower's are beautiful isn't mother..I hope ..you liked them" Kuroko looked at sky. 'So clear..' he thought himself. Little he did not know, he fall asleep beside his mother's grave..

An hour later.

Kuroko woked up and saw it was gonna be night time. 'Oh no..Akashi Kun is gonna wait..he will be mad' Kuroko fastly grab his things, he did not know, someone is watching him from behind..

'Such a beautiful pet..for the King..'

He hurriedly grab his things, he got out from the old house of his. Now that this time, something was wrong. Kuroko hugged his bag tightly..something is definitely wrong. The bluenette saw the gate and fastly run at his feet, but the gate closed and the thugs laugh. "Your not going away....King's new Pet? Is that it? Or a king's slave?? "

Kuroko's eye's widened in shock, 'how did they knew...? That he was closed to the King..?'
Kuroko tried to run away, every path. But every thugs surrounded him, until..someone fastly knock Kuroko out by hitting behind Kuroko's neck.

The bluenette fall down, Uncincious at the ground. Haizaki licked his thumb..'Such weak person he is..' with a smirk, as he carry him at his shoulder. "Hey, Don't you guys just stand there, grab the boy's things." He command, the thugs nodded.

'I finally... Found you'

Haizaki smirk at his face. 'Let the fun begin..' he added at his thoughts..until he grab Kuroko along with them.

---

It was gonna be dawn, Akashi checked the time, the Emperor goes to the gate. "Where is he.." Akashi gritted his teeth, he felt something was wrong.

He goes to the dinning room..

He wait...

And wait...

To the time.. that Kuroko didn't go home either. It was the time Aomine was not back yet.
The knight's appears and goes back to the castle, each one of them. "I didn't find anything-ssu, what about you Midorimacchi??" Kise asked the green haired male. "Me Neither, I was in the castle the whole time Nanodayo"..

Then they looked at Murasakibara who was busy eating.."Always Eating-ssu!" He whined. While Aomine who saw something. He knew who is that guy is. They saw the King, sitting on his throne, irritated. "Your Highness" They all bowed..

"Did you find anything?" He asked.."I found something"Aomine spoke, the knigt's looked at him fastly, the tanned male stand up.."I saw something..his back your Highness" Akashi knew what he meant. "Where's Kurokocchi?" Kise asked, they all stunned. It was night time.

"His still not coming back..." Akashi who stand up to his throne.."Where is he your highness?" Aomine asked the King.."He went to visit his mother..At the Old Kingdom of his" Akashi sound harshly then Aomine's eye's widened.."We need to get Tetsu out there!"

He shouted, more like panicking voice.."Why Daiki?" Akashi asked him.."Your Highness, he was there..! He was..I saw Shogo, have so many slaves and thugs at the Old Kingdom, I don't know why he comeback your highness!" Murasakibara looked at Aomine.."Is that mean..Mine-chin meant that Kuro-chin..got Kidnapped..?by him..?" Asked by the lazy giant. "It's possible Nanodayo" Who Midorima adjust his glasses.

Akashi's anger grew more a little, that shiver them in fear. He was once appearing his dark side but it was different. "Tonight in midnight, we will leave early to find Tetsuya" He spoke in command that Aomine kneeled and bowed as they reply the King with a serious tone..

"Yes, Your Highness"

Akashi goes into his room with anger in him...he gritted his teeth of Kuroko not coming back from his arms, Kuroko promise that he will have dinner with the Emperor, but he didn't show infront of the Emperor.

He remember his promise. Akashi didn't fall asleep, he was waiting to be exact midnight. The Emperor goes outside to check something, he rub his temples. He check in Kuroko's room, but his lovely bluenette was not there. He gritted his teeth.

Akashi could not forget of how the bluenette dissappear just like that. Now he remember it, he know Haizaki from the very beginning. And that is why the Emperor is coming to get his bluenette back.

Aomine who was not calming himself of what he saw mostly Kuroko has just a low stamina himself. Aomine knows that and the rest of them, 'please Tetsu..Be Ok'

That the rest of Miracle knight's was getting ready, even the gray Knight's. Because they know how Haizaki has brain but his a filthy man that no one even trust with. He hurt and torture anything he want, until he is satisfied.

---

Kuroko woked up, being tied up..it was late night. "W-what do you want!" He shouted, but when he saw other old guy's and womens that needs help with being tied up like him, he looked at them in horror. He don't know what to do..

"Well, the little pet woke up..what is it called again..The King's Friend?" The thug mock him. Kuroko tried to cut, but he got tied up too tight. He cover's his mouth with a handkerchief. He trued and tried but the man slap him hard "Can you not move" the man smirk.

"Such a weak person you are.." the thugs just laugh at him..

He don't know what to do..he needs his help..
The bluenette want to be save..but who?..Kuroko wanted to cry and yet to beg for them to release him.

"We finally Meet.." Haizaki who smirk, Kuroko tirned to looked at him in a fear..

'Who is he...' with fear shivers him down the spine, that Haizaki just step him on Kuroko's head. Haizaki has a evil smirk on his lips that he spoke..

"Don't you know...

You can't go anymore....most of all..

You can't return to your emperor Anymore"

As Kuroko thought himself...

'Please....someone...help me...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Akashi..Kun..'