Chapter 2

--No One's Pov--

Kuroko was gonna go off to his grandmother's house and His grandmother patted his head and she spoke "Kuroko becareful at the Woods, mostly selling woods is worth it"

His grandmother smiled and Kuroko smiled back and hug his grandmother, Kuroko starts to carry the woods that his grandmother gaved him. He put his old coat and put his hoodie on, and goes out to slid off to many people.

He goes out to the kingdom slowly and he goes out the gate, he just sneak out so no one can see him again.

Kuroko just go straight to many tree's so he can have more woods to sell, He starts grabbing or taking some branches at the tree's. It was quite hard for the boy who take so many tree branch.

----------------------

The emperor goes out of the Kingdom, Being a King is quite tiring for him as well. But he heard something was cutting some tree branch and some woods, and He peek a little behind the tree, he saw it again, The old brown coat and he remember the cerculean eye's..

He hummed if he was correct and he is always Correct.

The boy walk out from the tree's and he can see it was a very beautiful green grass everywhere..Kuroko looked at the sky and The wind blow's softly that his hoodie fell off and The King's eye's..quite flickered.

The king didn't look away and didn't dare look away from the sky blue hair  the color of the sky and the skin of the boy is white as a Snow. It was a beautiful sight from the King.

Kuroko notice someone is been watching Kuroko and Kuroko looked at the Near tree's that he saw the boy that he saw earlier..

"It seemed you saw me" The boy spoke and Kuroko remember him that he bumped to him earlier.

"I'm sorry for Earlier" Kuroko bowed respectfully at the King infront of him even he doesn't know that his the King of that Kingdom. "You don't have to apologize" He spoke to the bluenette with a smile and Kuroko stop's bowing from Him.

The emperor can see many wood's that he carry and he saw something that he didn't like that he can see that his cheek's was being slap by someone and he can tell, the Old Lady take care of it.

"What are the woods for?" The King asked the boy infront of him that the King take off his hoodie, Kuroko can tell he has a crimson beautiful hair and has beautiful eye's..just who is this boy infront of the Bluenette?

"I'm selling this for worth for our family" Kuroko replied the King..

The emperor can tell that he is a poor boy that just selling but his cerculean Eye's can see his reflection. And his hair is blue as the clear ocean. It was so peaceful to watch.

Kuroko bowed at him and gonna walk off but the emperor asked.."you're name?? What's your name?" The emperor smiled and Kuroko replied

"Kuroko Tetsuya and You?" Kuroko asked and The king don't need to be so formal to the peaceful boy so he just a reply softly..

"Akashi Seijuro" the Emperor smiled and Kuroko smiled back and wave "Bye, Akashi Kun, Its nice meeting with you"

With a smile of the Bluenette's face and he was gonna walk off and Akashi called him..

Akashi Seijuro was His name, The King's name of the Rakuzan Empire Kingdom. Akashi Seijuro was the first son of a First King But the First King Die in such a war and His Mother's death is by sacrificing to save Akashi from it.