Chapter 6

---No One's Pov--

They we're inside the carriage and Kuroko was quite uncomfortable since he never ride like this before, but for now, He was looking down..He don't know what to do.  Akashi who was looking at Kuroko and he looked at the window that he move the crimson curtains, that it was full moon, and It was quite midnight now..

Akashi looked at Kuroko again who was looking down and He think's that will make Kuroko happy or to make him smile again. He hummed..

Akashi looked at Kuroko and spoke "you can visit your Grandmother Tetsuya" with a smile on Akashi's face that Kuroko flinch and look at Akashi that Kuroko's face smiled a bit and he thank Akashi that which Akashi make a smile on his face.

An Hour Later.

They arrived at the Emperor's castle, Kuroko was hugging his bag that his been carrying because it was his mother's stuff. "Tetsuya, We're here.."
Kagami who opened the door in the carriage and they both goes down and Kuroko looked at the castle that he hug his bag quite tightly.

The 5 Miracle Knight's was looking at the Boy and mostly Aomine who was quite worried for his friend. "Tetsuya will live here and being serve" The Knights eye's widened and even Kuroko that Thet all bow to Akashi and Mostly Kuroko that Kuroko stunned and hug his bag..

Then Kuroko look at the tanned male..and spoke..

"Aomine Kun??"

The knights were quite in shock that he knew Aomine Daiki. "A-Ah Tetsu!" Aomine who stops bowing and scratches his head that Aomine felt it..

Akashi's gaze was on Aomine with no smile at all with such a flickering eye's that Aomine gulped and bowed again for being disrespect. "Follow Me, Tetsuya" They all go inside the castle and The maid's was looking all over Kuroko and starts whispering and When Akashi passed the maid's, Kuroko  can see that they were bowing in respect to Akashi.

"Tetsuya, are you hungry??" Akashi who stop walking and turn around to Kuroko ..and Kuroko shake his head that he has no apetite to eat dinner. Akashi just looked at The Boy. And they reach a 4th Floor, it was classy. Kuroko can see many types of Golds and a red carpet.

When they reach at the room, it was a big door and the two Knight's open it and Kuroko looked around..Kuroko admit that it was a really big room and has crimson curtains and many types of clothes he could wear. Kuroko hug his bag and step back a little, it was too much for the bluenette.

"Leave Us" The King commanded, Kise and Kagami looked at eachother and bowed to the King and the other Knight's as well. "Do you liked the room?" Akashi asked with a smile on his face and Kuroko just hug his bag more tightly and reply.."I-its too much..A-Akashi Kun" Akashi looked at Kuroko. Akashi Speak once again "well, You are my friend Tetsuya" Akashi smiled and added "Tomorrow, Daiki shall give you a tour in my Castle, since you two known for eachother"

With that, Kuroko goes inside the room and sat on the bed, it was really soft and he was like gonna jump and Akashi walk to the Bluenette and Spoke "You can have this Room, Tetsuya, since you're gonna Live here" Kuroko who flinch and Akashi added again "I know your still uncomfortable, But..

I hope You Like this room..I gave it to You, Tetsuya"

The bluenette was a little surprise that Akashi hold his both cheeks.."Sleep now" and Remove his hand and Kuroko just lay on his bed, still hugging the bag and Akashi cover's him with the blanket and spoke.."Sleep Well"

With that, Akashi turn off the light's and goes outside the room and closed the door. Akashi has a smile on his lips that his eye's flickered in crimson and Gold and with a slight..