Chapter 37

---No One's Pov--

Akashi who was finding Kuroko, he know it's hard, since it was a thick fog was everywhere, the wood's almost fall on him. But he dodge. He looked at his room if he was their.. the fire was spreading more.. he cough roughly..

"TETSUYA!" He shouted, finding Kuroko. He called once more.. "Tetsuya!! Where are You!! Can you hear Me!! ANSWER ME!" He shouted and shouted. He called and called, the castle was burning. He tried to move, he tried to find his bluenette. While the other's as well. He would not know what will happen to the bluenette.

He did not forget that he has disease. Kise and the other's split up and tried to find the bluenette.. he want's to see his smile again. He want's to hugged him in his arms.

-----------

The Promises they made, "You promise? To become my empress?" When the Emperor asked that, it was a promise he made to bluenette. Kuroko was silence and yet he nodded.. he knew that he already loved the Emperor. "Promise me..

That you will always stay beside me.."

Those word's.. the bluenette didn't forget that word's. He knew, how the Emperor deeply inlove with him. Yet, he fall inlove, he ended up falling inlove without fail.

Since Tokino died..

He wants.. to see him again..

One Last Time..

----

The Bluenette gritted his teeth when it ended up this way. When he remember the promise, he knew something that he could not reach. He could not reach the Emperor. The bluenette want to be save, but it was too late, since his out of his breath, since his dying.. because of his illness and diasease and he loses blood so much.

He was laying at the floor, holding his necklace, the one that Akashi gave. His eye's was getting blurry until..

He heard a voice shouted..

"TETSUYA!!" He heard his voice,"A-Akashi... K-kun..." Kuroko tried to move, but he only see is blurred. His eye's are pale.. tear's pour down in his eye's. He heard a shout again. He forcely to sat up and leaned him in the wall, little he did not know when he saw the ceiling, his eye's widened.

The wood's fell on him, Burning woods, and until his eye's closed in a darkness.

Akashi shouted again, finding his bluenette, his eye's widened when he saw a hand.. under to the burning woods. He fastly goes their and remove it, his eye's widened more.. Kuroko was stab in a sharp wood, in his stomach, where Nash stabbed him..

Kuroko's mouth was bleeding, his eye's are pure blank.. "T-Tetsuya.. " Akashi carefully.. hold his cheek.. and hug him tightly.. he still hear his heart, beating slowly.. he heard his weak breath. Akashi slowly remove the wood, stabbed on Kuroko's stomach that the blood spread.

He heard the bluenette's voice.. "Y-you came..." that Kuroko's eye's closed softly.. "I'm... glad.." Akashi gritted his teeth, he carried the bluenette in bridal. He knew he was out of time. He was..

Dying.

He was dying.. that no one can save him anymore. Akashi was so close, so close to save his lover.. yet he was their, and late to save his bluenette. He greeted his teeth.. he blame it for himself, the bluenette can see it. His blank eye's.. he knew he was out of time.