Chapter 20

Chapter 20

---No One's Pov--

The Emperor killed Haizaki by cutting off his head, the blood splashes on to the ground. Akashi looked at the Miracle Knight's, but they all looked away. They where shaking at his anger. "Let's split up to find Tetsuya at the Forest" Akashi command.."Wait, Why in the Forest Your Highness??" Kagami asked the King.

"We already knew that Tetsuya has a low Presence Like a shadow, but since Haizaki told us the Tetsuya escape, it means he escape but getting chased by some filthy thugs. Tetsuya know himself a low presence, he has a chance to escape, and hide in the forest using his low presence. It would be difficult for him to find, let's split up to the forest to find Tetsuya"

The King goes to his horse, as he climb. They were all stunned by the King's said, it was like a long speech that he know's where Kuroko so easily. But the Emperor was right that Kuroko has low presence and like a shadow who dissappear so easily. The Miracke Knight's nodded. "Yes, Your Highness" they reply to the cold King. Akashi and the Mirale Knight's split up.

When Akashi had a feeling that Kuroko uses the forest to used his low presence, so he just starts to move to the dark forest. Akashi hummed himself, the Emperor saw a thug.."Where are You Kuroko--" he was cut off when someone step on his head..his eye's widened..but since the Emperor just wasting his time, he beat this thug before going again, he hold the leash of his horse while walking.

---

For Kuroko who was still running, he was almost at the cliff..but since he heard someone is coming. His arm got hurt a little of a stab of a glass when he tried to escape at the time when his in Haizaki's place. When it gets closer, he step back again and again..

Until he got slip and start's falling that, and his eye's widened..

"TETSUYA!!"

It was Akashi, when Akashi run faster that he almost reach Kuroko's hand but it didn't touch.."Akashi Kun!" With a shout of Kuroko..

He falls down to the cliff..the Cliff was foggy and dark. Akashi who clenched his fist and punch the ground with a crack on the ground. He lost...his bluenette...he didn't reach him.He gritted his teeth in anger and rage. "Your Highness!" Midorima shouted..he saw what happened. Midorima saw how rage of Akashi. "Y-Your Highness..Don't be, we can find--" Midorima gulped in fear, Akashi who looked at him in his deadly eye's. Akashi stand up..

Midorima can't spoke, he was full of fear.."Starting today, search Tetsuya, every Inch of this forest, and that Cliff.." said Akashi in command..He ignored the green knight and walk passes to him. "Y-Yes, your highness, as you w-wish"

Akashi who climb to his horse and start's to move. He was full of anger, yet sadness take over him..He felt guilty for being late. He gritted his teeth..

'DAMMIT ALL!..'

As the Emperor thought himself..

---

When Akashi arrived at his castle..he goes into his room with a loud barge..of his door. He was full of anger and rage. He grab the vase when someone is coming, that he throw it to the other side..Moimoi stunned.."Y-your h-h-highness--" she was cut off..

"GET OUT!" He command with a shout that Moimoi runs away, fastly that she closed the door. She was bringing some tea for the King. The Emperor don't know what to do....

---

Since then...

The Emperor ordered every knight's to find his Bluenette..one by one Knight's, even Midorima and the miracle knights. They all had to find him. Akashi who is depressed...he didn't do the paper's, he didn't visit many Kingdoms even if he had to. He has no choice but to find..

Him..

He didn't fall asleep that Night, since day until night..they still didn't find the bluenette.

Someone knock at Akashi's door, Midorima's eye's widened slowly when he saw Akashi's room was a big mess, many broken glass, falling books. Midorima cough.."Your Highness--" he was cut off by Akashi..

"What do you want.."

Said by the poisonous voice, that Midorima gulped, he can't spoke..clearly.."W-well..Your Highness..w-we.." Midorima shiver in fear.."What.."In a short poisonous words..that make Midorima, start's shaking in fear.

"W-We can't f-find him..W-we search--" he was cut of that the King shouted..

"I don't fucking Care Shintarou!!! SEARCH EVERYWHERE! EVERY INCH OF THIS BLOODY KINGDOM!! EVEN EVERY INCH OF THE FOREST!! SEARCH EVERYWHERE AND DON'T STOP SEARCHING UNTIL YOU FIND HIM!!"

He shouted in a deadly command that make Midorima kneeled fastly and bowed.."Y-Yes, Your H-Highness" inside of Midorima, was so shock that it's the first time Akashi shout like that. Midorima was afraid, mostly when the King cut off Haizaki's head, without regret. The green head stand up and goes out to the King's room.

Akashi who broke so many thing's he can't calm himself until he saw him again..In his arms, that it was so gentle and warm to hug the boy..He misses him so much that he couldn't stop thinking that the boy is smiling at him. The bluenette was so precious to him, the bluenette was the only one who understand the Emperor. He was the only one who always make him smile. It was like the past time with his beloved mother..since his mother died..He couldn't eat but cry, but this time..He don't want the same thing happened to the bluenette.

The Emperor want to save him again and again..but he failed this..he failed to save him one time. One time and it hurt's him. What will happen if the bluenette..

Die?..

Akashi don't want to think that Kuroko will die. The Bluenette was the only Empress of him. He will find the bluenette no matter what happens..He will find him..And saw his smile Again, and back to his arms.

---

Akashi sat up softly, their face was quite closed.."Then Promise me that you will become my Empress.." Akashi who leaned his forehead to Kuroko's forehead, the bluenette has a little slight blush on his cheeks.."And Promise me..you won't leave by my side.." The Emperor added, that make Kuroko have a little stunned. "Ok Tetsuya?...promise me that"  Akashi smiled, that he softly caresses the boy's cheek that he kissed him.

Kuroko has no choice but to Kissed back the Emperor. The Emperor smiled..He rub his thumb on the bluenette's cheek. Kuroko knows it, that he was soon to be Akashi's lover..Kuroko felt butterflies, he was quite happy that he met the Emperor. He knew that he was slowly falling inlove with this Emperor. The Emperor was deeply inlove with this bluenette.

He promise..to be Akashi's Lover.. and Not Leaving The Emperor's side.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"...I....Promise...
.
.
.
Akashi..Kun.."
----

Akashi know that Kuroko Will comeback to his arms again...

He will comeback..