Chapter 27

Chapter 27

---No One's Pov--

It was afternoon..

Kuroko don't know what it feels. He was wearing a necklace..that Akashi gaved him. He may be felt uneasy but he used his blank face. "Kuro-Chin..want some food?" The lazy giant spoke with a smile. Kuroko nodded and Agreed to come with them. "Hey Tetsu! Over here!"

They sat together and eat, Murasakibara cooked them all, Moimoi had to admit that it was more delicious.."I know! Can I cook as well!!" She shouted with a smile, all of them goes pale.."N-No need to..Moimoicchi" Kise said, Kagami added.."Y-Yeah..and I'm quite..f-full" and Midorima agreed fastly, that he nodded his head fastly. Moimoi turns to a sad face a bit..Kuroko hummed.."Maybe you can cook Moimoi San, I never tried your cook before" Kuroko looked at her.

All of them turned into a stone.."W-Wait Tetsu..A-Are you s-sure?" Aomine spoke that Kuroko nodded his head. He don't know why, all of them were all afraid of Moimoi's food. Kagami who was already hiding. Afraid of death.

Moimoi starts to cook..until she was finish cooking.."I'm done Tetsu-Kun!!" She smiled happily. "B-Becareful..nanodayo"  Midorina suggested while Adjusting his glasses. "Let's pray for Kuro-chin.." while Murasakibara was already sneaking away.."Don't sneak Away Murasakibaracchi!!"Kise shouted that he sweatdrop. Moimoi put the food on the table..it was quite normal, they all turned into a stone, except Kuroko. Kagami whisper.."Is Kuroko gonna be alright?" The lazy giang sweatdrop.."I don't know Kaga-chin...I hope he survive.." Kagami facepalm, while he saw Aomine and Kise praying for Kuroko, so Kagami joined in.

Kuroko grab a spoon to eat Moimoi's food..they all gulped..looking at Kuroko. "Please stop looking, I had to admit that it gives me creeps" Kuroko says it honestly. Kise cried fakely like a kid, whining.."So mean-ssu!!" Aomine hit Kise at the back of the head. "Shhh! His gonna eat!" Kagami shouted at them.

When Kuroko took a sip of the soup that Moimi made..

Their heart fastly beat up of what Kuroko's reaction face. "It's....quite Good" Kuroko admit.."You don't have to pretend Nanodayo!" Kuroko shake his head.."I'm not.." Midorima sweatdrop. "C'mon Tetsu--" Aomine was cut off.."Here..Taste it" Kuroko lift the bowl to Aomine. The tanned male gulped and took a sip.."Wait..It's quite...good"

"Aww! Thank you Tetsu-Kun! Dai-Chan!!!" Moimoi said happily. The lazy giant, and the bloned even Midorima taste it..their all stunned of how good it is. As they eat more.."It's so good Moimoicchi!!!!" Kise shouted excitedly, they all nodded. "Thank you everyone!!" Moimoi take a sip of her food.

Until the whole big bowl already finished. They we're all full. While Murasakibara smiled happily of how delicious the food is. All of them fall asleep, except Kuroko.

---

Akashi was talking to the Queen.."Well, Your Highness--" Akashi notice that Kuroko didn't appear. That he stand up.."Excused me" He excused himself. He looked for Kuroko at the castle, the Princess turns saddened a bit that she pout angrily.

When he starts looking for the bluenette, he hummed, the Emperor didn't even saw the bluenette in the library. 'Where's Tetsuya...'
Now Akashi thought about it, he remembers Kuroko saw him Alone with the princess. Akashi's eye's widened..'Is Tetsuya..ignoring me..or avoiding me..because of that..?' He thought.

Akashi think's about...that it makes sense..'Is Tetsuya...jealous that much..?' He thought himself again. His face turns worried that Kuroko might don't want to talk to him anymore, that Kuroko saw a mistake. 'I'll tell him the truth..'
Akashi thought added.