Chapter 7

---No One's Pov--

When they both go out to the library, For Kuroko's silence for quite a while and quite awkward for him to talk..it was a bit quiet and he flinch when Akashi spoke .."Tetsuya, I'll excuse myself for a while, I need to talk to Shintarou and Daiki" With a smile on Akashi's face. Kuroko just nodded in reply.

Akashi caresses his cheek and Kuroko was stunned by Akashi's hand is on his cheek and Akashi stop caressing it, as the Emperor, excused himself that Midorima and Aomine looked eachother and gulped and Follow the Emperor, but before they follow, they bow to Kuroko.

When they are gone, Kuroko's thought's was quite messy of what's happening and he rub the back of his neck.. 'what just happened..there..' Kuroko thought himself. And look back to the library, he was still carrying the book that he borrowed. Kuroko looked at the book and didn't care what happened that he just walk out. He goes to his room, for some reason, he sweatdrop when some maid's is cleaning his room. The maid bowed at him and goes out from his room and he heard whisper's from them...

"Is that him..?"

"The king's friend..? No way..I thought The King's friens is a Prince or something like a girl" and another whisper .."is he rich?? I heard the King take him..at this castle of his", it was quite uncomfortable to the bluenette, that he just closed the door.

Kuroko hummed himself and put his bag on the table and take out the thing's out of his bag that he put the picture's to the table and the thing's that he was been with his own Mother. He smiled and open the book that he lay on the bed and start's reading.

---

As for Midorima and Aomine who was kneeling and bowing to Akashi, Akashi's eye's was glowing to the dark and they gulped.."before you come in, Knock first, It seemed you two is unbehave when you two make a friend with Tetsuya. Don't be too Close." The King emperor commanded and walk, as he leave them that he closed the door, that they both fall on their knees. In one look of Akashi, they might die.

At the past of Akashi, Akashi already kill someone that has been torture without begging. Akashi never gave mercy, but the Knight's know Akashi is friendly but not as friendly as other's that mostly betraying him would be bad. Midorima and Other Miracle knight's knows that.  Akashi is a kind person but even, They know..

If they messed with Akashi Seijuro..

It will be a wrong person to messed with the Emperor..

That if They messed with him or take precious to Akashi Seijuro...They might die that they will not see a sunrise again.

Akashi who sigh irritatedly, he was so close..So closed to kissed the boy's lips. He was curious what taste of it. He sigh and goes to the library that he can see, Kuroko was not there anymore. He hummed and walk to the 4th floor. And knock to Kuroko's door in the room. "Coming" he heard his voice and Kuroko open the door in his room. "Tetsuya, let me take you to the garden" Kuroko's eye's widened and nodded and goes to Akashi, that the Emperor closed the door behind him.

"Tetsuya, do you remember the Garden that I showed you last time???" Akashi who looked at Kuroko and Kuroko nodded "I still remember, It was quite a beautiful garden" with a small smile on his lips and Akashi smiled that the Bluenette smile again. Akashi and Kuroko was in the hallway, Kuroko saw the big garden that it was bigger than the last time. The tree's we're quite beautiful. It was a Sakura Tree's.

"Tetsuya, do you liked it?" Akashi asked and Kuroko nodded slowly, but mostly, Kuroko was thinking, he already walk everywhere in this castle that is been Tour by Aomine Daiki. He was like being take care of..

Like...a Pet?

Kuroko was stunned when he thought that.."Is there something wrong??" Akashi asked and Kuroko shake his head and reply.."it's nothing, Akashi Kun.." Akashi can tell that he was thinking of something. Akashi hummed..and asked again "Will you tell me what Your thinking? Would you mind telling me??" Kuroko stunned..he knew he was thinking of something. Kuroko looked at Akashi.."well, It's nothing particularly" Kuroko who spoke and Akashi gave him some one rose flower that he pick on the ground and Kuroko flinch a little but yet..He take the flower. And Kuroko thank Akashi.."Thank You" with that reply, some soft wind came by that their hair smoothly wave by the wind and Kuroko stunned when Akashi move his hair a little and Kuroko felt that the emperor was touching his cheek.