Chapter 4

Chapter 4

---No One's Pov--

It was getting dawn and he remember yesterday, that Bluenette's smile was so warm that the Bluenette is like laying at the full of flowers.

Akashi smiled and He fix his clothes and goes out to his room, it was now dawn and Evert knights bowed that Akashi goes out from the castle and used his poker face, that he did not smile but turned serious.

Akashi never smile at anyone else. He always used his deadly glowing crimson and golden eye's and they quite shivered and felt the aura of the thick atmosphere. Aomine closed the door of the carriage and The Red haired and Aomine start the horses to move and the carriage starts to move and Akashi looked at the window.

He hummed that quite being a King is tiring but he has no choice the King can do everything that he wants and Have anything that he wants to get. He hummed in amusement. He remember the war at the past about his father and he didn't shed a tear because he already what is 'Death' means to the emperor.

Akashi crossed his legs and arms of full of boredness..and just think of someone..

Thinking of him..

The bluenette..

---

While Kuroko, who was sitting beside his mother's grave, he fall asleep and just woken up because of the noisy ruckus outside. He walk out to his little house that even his father is working, everybody is..

"Whats Going on??" The girl almost jump, because of his low presence, no one can sense him. And she replied "A King of Rakuzan will visit!! And we will have a fun festival that the Real Emperor is going to meet our own King! Don't you know their is an emperor of all Empire?" The Girl squeeled excitedly.

"A King..?? Of Rakuzan???" Kuroko asked and tilted his head and Think who is the king. "Yes!! And Its gonna be the first time he visit here! And I'm excited of what he looks like because our King here is really old you know and Mostly our Kingdom is now quite poor that we need help and Good Thing the King Emperor of all might help us!!" The girl squeeled loudly and she get back to work.

Kuroko looked at his father who was helping others as well because Kuroko knows how greedy he was in money. But his father was never proud of the Bluenette. Kuroko was really tired take caring of all the things just to get some money for all of the family.

And on the other side, they we're getting ready the clean throne for the Emperor, it has two thrones for Two King. Kuroko can tell that in the castle, The King's daughter of the Kingdom his living is excited that she is fixing herself really carefully.

'I wonder what's the king look's like as well..I haven't seen the King since I go to that Kingdom just for grandmother' Kuroko thought himself and remember that they are two person kneel and bow To Akashi that Kuroko's eye's widened a bit..'Wait no..his still young..how can he be King?? Its not possible for a guy like him to be an emperor mostly the King of all empire of many Kingdoms..'  Kuroko added his thoughts. And he shake his head and Put his other hand on his chin and thinks..and he shake his head again that he thinks he is overthinking on himself.

It was almost dawn and they turn all the lantern, Kuroko admit that they good at designing and it was quite beautiful and Kuroko looked at everywhere, but the problem is the The King, because It was the 'Emperor' who's coming, not just an Ordinary King. So Kuroko was quite nervous if the 'Emperor' would not like their design. Even Though Kuroko didn't know but he did not sure if the King will really liked.

His father shouted at him Kuroko that he shivers in fear quite a bit "Don't just stand their!" Kuroko nodded fastly and help many people, Kuroko was so afraid of his father and very alcoholic and mostly greedy in  money. Kuroko kept that a secret for a long time that even his Mother knows it.

----

"It seems its still a little bit quite far away." Akashi who spoke boredly with a cold aura and the red haired reply the Emperor.."Yes, Your Highness"

Aomine can see the blonde is sparkling and excited because of the Kingdom, But the emperor heard that the Kingdom was quite poor and didn't take care of the King there. Who the green haired was just quiet and the Purple the most biggest and called the giant knight yawned lazily.

The King look outside the window a little that they almost arrived and his eye's quite flickered in gold and crimson that something will good happened. Akashi smirked and his eye's glows more of what will good happen and The 5 knights and other knights sense the King's Smirk.

It was now dawn and when they arrived, it was like a festival and many people celebrate and Akashi hate loudy noises that knights gulped and knew the King didn't liked it much. They knew he hated it mostly party like this and festival. They arrive at the castle and the People made away and The blonde knight Keep winking at the girls that the girls squeeled and Aomine just slap the back of his head and The Bloned fake pout and whined himself.

The green head knight sigh of how childish they we're..

Inside the carriage, the King was quite not patient anymore but he spot a sky blue hair as the sky and when He look, it dissappear because of many people around the Kingdom having some festivals and Quite messy festival but fun.

Akashi sigh and thout himself..

'I must be Imagining Things..such Foolish'
Akashi had a smug face and just crossed his arms and legs.

The carriage stop and Akashi can see the castle was now a little bit old, he hummed and not surprise that he was correct that this Kingdom is old fashioned itself and didn't even take care of.
The emperor goes inside and all maids and knights bows. As the King showed up and bowed at the Emperor of All King of the Empire's. The old King could tell that the Emperor's poker face was quite serious and he gulped. "Come In, tonight Highness, there's quite a festival" the Old King spoke and Akashi just reply him shortly "I see.."

They all go to the dining room, Akashi could tell that it was big and Akashi just sat and being served by maids even the Old King. Akashi knew something is missing that The King is hiding from. He hummed, it was quiet but not quite happy for the Emperor who has no smile and excitement in it that The Old King starts to sweat a little that he can tell his Emperor was quite young of his Age to take all the Kingdom of The Empire's. But they all know that the Emperor infront of them..was not just an ordinary King.
They can sense the cold aura of the Emperor that they make a sweat in their faces.

"Are you finish Highness?? Their some festival here" The Old King want the Emperor, Akashi hummed and Nodded "I agreed" Akashi repied Coldly and they all go outside and the 5 knights, Line up straight and Akashi can see how they dance and enjoy themselves. Akashi leaned his cheek on the back of his hand while his putting his elbow on the side of chair of his sitting while his Other hand was on the other side and he hummed of how he look does happy faces..

'Such a waste of Time..' Akashi thought that his eye's flickred in boredness and didn't show any interest of them dancing and laughing and music's all around. Akashi was quite a bit bored of what he see and yet in a second...

He see something that The blue cerculean ocean eye's looked back at him and Kuroko's eye's widened...and Even Akashi a Little but Akashi remained calm..And Akashi Can tell that now Kuroko..

Knows who is the real King and Emperor..