Chapter 25

---No One's Pov--

In just one kissed..Kuroko pushed Akashi softly.."My time is running Akashi Kun, I need to read this book.." Kuroko tries to change the subject. Akashi grab the book.."Focus On me First and I'll shall return your book" Akashi smirked when he said that. "What do you mean?" The bluenette tilt his head.

Akashi knows how innocent is this bluenette.."Just focus...On me..Tetsuya" Akashi kissed the bluenette but more passionately than before. It was quite deep that his tounge touch the bluenette's.  Akashi saw how heavy breath has the bluenette has.

The Emperor has no choice..he lay the bluenette on the bed, holding the bluenette's hand. Akashi kissed the bluenette's neck. "Calm..Tetsuya.." He bite Kuroko's ear. Kuroko clenched on Akashi. The bluenette feel his hit breath in his ears. The bluenette hummed..that the Emperor smile when he saw a flush face on the Bluenette's cheek until ear.

He raised Kuroko's one leg, the Emperor felt Kuroko's breath.. he liked Kuroko's reddened face. But it was not enough for the Emperor. He bite Kuroko's neck, quite deeply enough. Kuroko  mumble..his breath. When Akashi start's to put a mark on Kuroko's neck. Kuroko escape a moan in his lips. The bluenette tried to push the Emperor away, but he was too weak, that he just clenched at the Emperor.

Kuroko was quite surprise, that this is happening in second time. Akashi starts make butterfly kisses on Kuroko's neck, he couldn't control, that a yelp of Kuroko escape from the bluenette's lips. It was getting quite hotter. Akashi was ontop of Kuroko, pinning him by holding his hand.

On the other hand, Akashi's one hand goes inside Kuroko's shirt. It didn't take long for them. Akashi take off Kuroko's shirt and just throw it somewhere."W-What are..y-you doing--" Kuroko was cut off by a kiss, a deep kissed of Akashi. That their tounge quite met, their quite getting hotter, since Akashi wants Kuroko to focused on the Emperor.

Akashi liked his moaned escape from the bluenette's lips. Akashi couldn't looked away by his rosy lips, and pale white soft skin. He take off the necklace he gave to Kuroko and just put it on the table. The Emperor remove all of his Clothe's. The bluenette startled and covers himself with blanket.."Don't be shy, Tetsuya.." Akashi smiled.."I'm not shy.." Kuroko spoke back to the Emperor..

"Then show yourself.."

With that, inside the blanket, Kuroko sat up. That he show himself. "Your beautiful..Tetsuya." Akashi smiled, that he pulled Kuroko closed to him. "Don't worry..Only Me can see it.." Akashi gave a reassuring smile to the bluenette, and kissed him deeply. He hold both Kuroko's hand and pinned Kuroko tightly to lay down the bed.

Akashi slide his fingers, starting to the Bluenette's lips, sliding down softly until neck..chest..and stomach. That he hold Kuroko's thigh. He kissed Kuroko's thigh..'Such a lovely skin..He has..' the Emperor thought himself. As he kissed Kuroko in a pleasure. He wants Kuroko  that badly..he don't want anyone to steal his Bluenette away from him.

Akashi take off his clothe's.. he didn't regret falling inlove with a boy. Even it's a boy, he was special to the Emperor. Akashi sat Kuroko up and kissed the bluenette.. the bluenette has no choice, he kissed back the Emperor, which the Emperor felt Kuroko's warm lips in his lips. The Emperor was quite happy, making Kuroko kissed back.

He layed Kuroko down, that he locked Kuroko's legs. They we're both sweating, it was hot in a room. Kuroko hummed..and looked at Akashi.."Don't worry, Tetsuya, I'll be gentle.." Akashi kissed his forehead. Kuroko just looked away.."Since when..?" Kuroko asked back..Akashi chuckle of how cute Kuroko pout.."Then kissed me back..Kissed me Tetsuya" He looked at Kuroko so lustfully.

Kuroko..didn't hesitate that he wrap his arms around the Emperor, he pushed the Emperor down and kissed the Emperor. Akashi smirk in satisfaction, he kissed back deeply to Kuroko. He liked Kuroko's kissed.."Tetsuya seemed a good kisser" he whisper making Kuroko blushed harder.."Y-Your teasing m-me!!" Kuroko shouted. Akashi saw how blush Kuroko has.

The Emperor chuckle at Kuroko's red face. He liked it again, every parts of Kuroko, he liked it. Akashi raised Kuroko's leg..Akashi bite Kuroko everywhere deeply, that Kuroko make a little loud moaned, and Kuroko cover his mouth.."No need...to cover it Tetsuya, No one can hear it" When Akashi bite something on his neck..at the right side. Kuroko moaned loudly..Akashi sense that it was Kuroko's soft spot.

Akashi smirk..when he found his soft spot. He start's to licked that he bite his soft spot. Kuroko made a loud moan. Kuroko bite his lips, he was holding back at Akashi's hand. Their we're intertwined. Akashi couldn't take it anymore. He spread Kuroko's legs a little. When Akashi thrust in..that make Kuroko grip on the bed so tight.

He make a moaned.. Akashi smirk..he was satisfied. The Emperor start's to move, Kuroko start's to moaned..he grip in the bed sheets. Akashi let Kuroko wrap his legs around his waist. He hold Kuroko's hand tightly, that Kuroko hold back. Kuroko want to hide his moaned, but until Akashi start's to move his hips faster, he couldn't control his moan escape from his lips.

Akashi hold Kuroko's hand that he let Kuroko wrap around his neck tightly. Kuroko escape loud noises of moan, came out from his lips. While his legs is wrap around the Emperor..Akashi saw his tears was falling down at his cheeks. When Akashi move quite a little rough, he stretched his legs, the bed was really a mess. Their clothes was on the floor, it was everywhere.

Kuroko moaned more and more, Akashi was satisfied. Kuroko's leg's was getting sore. It was sweating, more sore than ever. His leg's was quite tired and sore, that their sweating..

They were doing it..Akashi loved it, they did their love, it was full of Love and Lust that Akashi always want. Akashi loved this boy very dearly that he can't even let go of him..

This boy was so special..to the Emperor. He treated this boy so kindly and fill with love.

The room was full love, lust and tears.

That the Emperor layed beside his Empress..and cover themselves with  blanket..

That they fall into a deep sleep.