Chapter 29

Chapter 29

----No One's Pov--

It was afternoon, Kuroko fall asleep in his bed, while hugging his mother's Picture. In a little hour later, he woked up..."mm.." he mumble. Kuroko yawned..then place his Mother's picture on the same place. He admit that he want's to visit his mother, but Akashi will not agreed with it since, he was almost die in one time.

But good thing Akashi found him that time. If he die..what will happen? He shake his head and stop's thinking negative thoughts. Mostly, he needs to take care himself and his disease he have.

Someone open the door, Kuroko was quite startled when someone opened, it was Midorima. "How are you feeling?" He asked the bluenette.. Kuroko don't want to tell him the truth, since Midorima will tell everything to Akashi and make the Emperor worried, the Others. "I'm Fine, Midorima Kun" Kuroko spoke in a honest tone. But Midorima knew he was lying again.

Since the beginning, Midorima knows it. He always saw him coughing, holding his chest. He knew he had a disease. "Oh..I see" Midorima adjust his glasses. "Are you sure, Kuroko? Don't lie Nanodayo.." Midorima reply the bluenette in serious tone. Kuroko was stunned..'Did he knew..?' The bluenette thought himself. "I'm not..Lying.." Kuroko reply slowly. Midorima just hummed..and explained.."Kuroko, even you are lying or not, I saw how you cough earlier in the morning was rougher than before" Kuroko was stunned and looked at the green headed knight.

"What do you mean rougher..than..before?"

Kuroko asked...."I saw how you cough, mostly holding your chest in pain, nanodayo. You don't need to lie, of what sick you have or disease." Midorima replied the bluenette. What make Kuroko stunned more. "I don't have disease Midorima Kun, all I know, that maybe I have..little illness, that's all" Kuroko tried to explain. Midorima just sigh and don't want to force the bluenette.

"Fine, if that's your answer. But still, I will watch you since the Highness order me" Midorima spoke.."No need Midorima Kun--" Kuroko was cut off.."Kuroko, don't be stubborn nanodayo, it's for the Highness" He was stunned..Kuroko has no choice but to nod his head. It was for the Emperor, that's why he agreed to it. Midorima smiled "Good" Kuroko looked down, the green head goes outside his room.

Kuroko don't know what disease he have..'I will know this disease soon enough..I will get better soon' he hold his chest. As he stand up, and opens the door, when he opens it. He was surprise that Akashi was gonna open the door.."Akashi Kun?" Kuroko asked.."You seemed feeling better than earlier at the morning" Akashi stated, Kuroko just look on the other gaze. "Yes, I am fine now Akashi Kun" Kuroko make a reassuring smile that his fine.

Akashi looked at him and smile back. "Have you eaten?" Kuroko goes out of the room. "A little..I just taste Moimoi San's food. It taste normal at the start, but I never thought that it's dangerous" Kuroko stated that make Akashi escape a chuckle on his lips. "But Tetsuya..earlier at the Morning, you said it was not because of Satsuki's food..then why did you cough out of nowhere..?" Akashi asked that make Kuroko stunned.."I..don't actually..know.." Kuroko answered in honest tone.

"I see..Whenever theirs a problem.. tell me, Okay?" Akashi said softly.. it was a little silence, but Kuroko nodded his head. They walk together side by side, he hold his chest a bit, he calm his breath. "Are you okay? Tetsuya?" Kuroko reply the Emperor "Yes, I'm fine, Akashi Kun" Akashi smile but also relief. Kuroko wonder's about Tokino, of how is he doing. Now he remembers it.."How was the princess and the Queen yesterday??" He change the question, he was gonna asked about Tokino, but it turns out, about yesterday.

"Oh? It is quite good, why do you asked?" Akashi's crimson and golden eye's gaze on Kuroko and curious why did the bluenette asked him that.  "Nothing, I was just curious of why are you apologizing...yesterday.." Kuroko said slowly and whisper the last part which Akashi could hear it cleanly. The Emperor chuckle.."Is it bad to apologize? I just thought it, since I thought your jealous and avoiding me." Akashi smiled and finished the statement.."Jealous?" Kuroko asked.

"Yes, Jealous, are you...not..even jealous whenever I'm with someone..else?" Akashi asked and stops walking. Kuroko as well, they both stop. He knew this would come. Kuroko knew but still.. "I don't know how to answer that question.." Kuroko spoke..Akashi was quite coldly now, that make the bluenette sweatdrop.
Kuroko need to tell him honestly.."I don't quite know what is jealousy means..since.. I never had a lover yet but.." he has no choice.

"But when the Princess..hug your arm that I know you saw me at the side..Well I don't actually know what feeling I have that time.. like..Upset or something"

Kuroko explained and scratches his head. Akashi's eye's widened.. is that mean the Bluenette is slowly falling inloving with him? It was silence when Kuroko replied that, but Akashi smile.. a reassuring smile.. he slowly walk infront of the bluenette and kissed the bluenette's forehead. Kuroko was stunned and yet confused why. "What was that for??" Kuroko asked..and being hug by Akashi.."Nothing, you just said some word's that I'm quite happy with  it" again, he kissed the bluenette's cheek.

"Let's go, Satsuki prepare some dessert just now, I ordered her to prepare some dessert." Akashi spoke and Kuroko just gave an 'oh..' in his lips. Kuroko was curious that why did Akashi kissed his forehead and mostly the Emperor's actions. The Emperor intertwined his fingers into Kuroko's, he hold Kuroko's hand. Kuroko looked at his hand. He can see that the Emperor smiling. He smiled slightly.

---

While at the other side..

It was started..the small village was on fire..Tokino was one of the Leaders. It was not quite a happy festival, someone make their cillage misreable. All the children and every people start's to run, since every knight's was killing them.

"That's enough!! What are you doing to my People!" Tokino asked in anger and rage. "Oh Nothing.." A man spoke, he was an old man, but formwr one. "It just seemed quite a bit old to see this village" Tokino shakened in fear but he has no choice, he grab a knife and gonna stab...the King, but..someone stab him at the back that the sword passed through his body. His eye's got blurred and falls down on his knees.. "y-you....will...r-regret this...soon" that his last breath.

"It seems you've done very well" the King spoke, he was no ordinary King itself. "Yes, your Highness" he was not from the Rakuzan or any Kingdom that they saw. He was a new King who destroys every Kingdom that he sees and.. he kills people. One of his knights is deadly as well.

He was targetting..the Emperor, Akashi Seijuro. From the Beginning.

The King write a letter..and tied it tk the bird's feet. "Deliver This..to the Rakuzan Kingdom" his voice was deep, that the bird flies away. He smirk...he was excited to see that Emperor again. "It seem's we have a little more journey to go..

Soon.. I'll have all the Kingdom and his Place...

Shall Be Mine.."