Chapter 31

---No One's Pov--

"Tokino..Sama.."

Kuroko said in a whisper..

Kise looked at Kuroko..that he looked away..Akashi who was gonna hold Kuroko but Kuroko couldn't stop the pain in his chest, he remember's his mother's death. "Tetsuya..." Akashi whisper that tear's down on Kuroko's cheek. Tokino was like a father in him, he was the one who took care of the bluenette when he needed someone.

Kuroko don't know what to do that he fall down on his knees crying.."Tetsuya..Calm now.." Akashi said softly..he hated when someone make the Bluenette cried. Kuroko fastly hold his chest, it hurts him. That he clenched his chest. "Tetsuya?" Akashi looked at him fastly, Kuroko can't breath that he shout in pain. "TETSUYA!" Akashi fastly carried the bluenette in bridal.

"Ryouta, Atsushi, burried all of them, then return to the castle" He command fastly, that he climb at his horse, carrying the bluenette, who is unconcious. Kuroko clench into Akashi a little, while Akashi is worried for this bluenette. Akashi start's to move. While Kise and Murasakibara where left. They burried all mens.

"Poor Kurokocchi..." Kise sighed sadly.."Kuro-chin is getting weaker than before..will he be alright..?" Murasakibara asked worriedly as well.."I don't actually know but I know Midorimacchi will do something" Kise has hope for Midorima. He know that Midorima will fix Kuroko's illness.

When they are finished burying all of the people. That Akashi command them. Kise and Murasakibara wonders..who started this.

Little they did not know..someone is watching them. Two King's, one was old and the other one was young with yellow hair. "Hey Hey, they seemed strong that they look..Shirogane" he spoke.."I'm only helping you because of our deal.." the Old man smirk but still.. 'Such fool..he is thinking that I'll help him with the deal..

I'll kill him after this..'

"Let's go"

He nodded and follow, while Kise and Murasakibara, stop something. "Someone seems watching us..." Kise whisper with his yellow sharp eye's. Murasakibara who notice as well. "Let's go Murasakibaracchi" Kise said in a serious tone. Murasakibara nodded his head and climb at their horses, as they move.

They both have a bad feeling soon..

---

The knight's fastly opened the door, Aomine looked at them.."Your Highness! What happened to Tetsu!?" Aomine shouted.."Not now Daiki" he command coldly, Kuroko was in pain right now. Akashi goes fastly in the room and laid Kuroko in his bed.. Kuroko hold his chest more tightly, tears in his eye's showed.

Akashi was more worried now. He don't want to see the bluenette was like this, Kuroko cough more and more, he was paler than before. Akashi don't know what to do, when Kuroko stop's coughing that he falls asleep, he hold Kuroko's warm hand.

He smiled at the bluenette, but not happy of what he saw..'What has happened to you Tetsuya...Why didn't you tell me this..' Akashi kissed the back of Kuroko's hand. He felt that it was still warm.

The Emperor was guessing of how Midorima was doing. While Aomine on the door and Kagami, who has a worried look in their faces. 'What happened to Tetsu/Kuroko..' they both thought themselves. They can see of how pale Kuroko was even his skin. Something was not right in Kuroko's body. Inside Kuroko's body, the Lungs and his Heart.

An hours later..

Kuroko wokes up a little..he looked beside that Akashi was sleeping, wrapping his arms around the Bluenette's waist. Kuroko was now worried that he know...the Emperor knows..that he has disease inside his body, in the heart and lungs, that's why his breath is getting hard. This happened when Kuroko start's to cough that time.

'Why..would this happen..?'

Kuroko thought himself of how weak he was. Still, he don't want the Emperor get worried..what will happen if this go on?..will he not be beside the Emperor again..? He tries to move but Akashi open his eye's a little.. "Tetsuya..?" He fastly sat up.."Akashi..Kun..?" He spoke weakly a little. Akashi hold Kuroko and wrap his arms on the bluenette's waist. Kuroko sat up between Akashi's thighs, the Emperor finally asked..

"Tetsuya.. Are you hiding something from me?" Kuroko was stunned..it was silence.."Do you..not trust me Tetsuya..?" Akashi asked again..Kuroko replied.."I trust you Akashi kun..I just..don't want you get worried..about me.." Kuroko suddenly reply.

"Tetsuya.. I already get worried..You cough with blood..Your chest is hurting! And I.. I don't want to see you getting hurt Tetsuya.. what disease that you have inside you?..Please tell me.."

Akashi replied with a pleading voice..that he wrapped his arm's more tightly the bluenette.. "I-I...don't know w-what is my disease..Akashi Kun... I just felt that it's about my chest and heart.. that I couldn't breath.. I-I don't know what to do a-and Tokino san is already..dead.." Kuroko start's to cry again..

Akashi hugged the bluenette.."Shh..Tetsuya, No need to cry.." Akashi kissed his forehead.."I-I'm sorry.." Kuroko tries to wipe his tears.."I-I'm just weak--" Kuroko was cut off..

"Your not weak Tetsuya, Don't think yourself as weak, No one's weak" Akashi embrace Kuroko more..that Kuroko just sob, tears forming in his eye's. Akashi wiped Kuroko's tears. "No need to Cry, I'm here for you...." Akashi was wiping his tears while Kuroko just sobbing..he want's to be Okay, he want's to be heal. Kuroko know's that Akashi is the only one who can heal him..the only person who can love him. He admit that he already fall inlove with the Emperor.

"I..just don't know what to do..I-I felt so weak..I-I don't know..I don't know.." Kuroko pleaded that more tear's fall down in his cheeks.. "..Tetsuya..Don't cry..I'm here.." Akashi suddenly caresses the boy's cheek.. "Will I be fine..w-will I be.." Kuroko tried not to cry but his tears won't stop..but Akashi cut him.."Shhh..I already said No need to cry.. I'm just worried.."

Akashi was caressing his cheeks and force softly to looked at him.."I'm here.. as Long as I'm here, you will be Okay.. I will be always here for you Tetsuya.." Akashi put his forehead to the bluenette's forehead, Kuroko was still crying, that he couldn't stop the pain. "You..will..?.." Kuroko asked..that make Akashi smiled..

"I will....Tetsuya.."

As Akashi leaned slowly to kiss the bluenette's lips..Kuroko has no choice but to kissed the Emperor back..they kissed, Kuroko's tears couldn't stop.

----

While Midorima, read every books. Midorima can tell that their are so many types of disease he find, but not the same as Kuroko's disease. He sigh and rub his temples.. 'What was it..what was it..' he thought himself and sigh tiredly.

He sat down and think himself what would he do, since Kuroko has a disease or so called illness that he did not know. Now he think about it, he saw one book, he was on the third floor. He found it an interesting book..he opened it that he read the pages that it's written, he can tell that it was an old book. He sat on the chair near the window.

Midorima saw the book that it's perfectly for Kuroko, he sighed in relief when he found this book but his eye's widened in shock when he read that life has also time...

At the End of the book..

That if he did not fastly cure..the bluenette..

It is possible..that the bluenette...Die..because of the disease or illness..that the bluenette have.