Chapter 10

---No One's Pov--

They arrived at the Castle, Kuroko admit, that it's so pretty. Midorima opened the door in the carriage and Akashi was the one who got out first and After Kuroko. They got out and Kuroko was quite nervous because it was his first time but he suddenly felt an arm around his shoulder and he looked at Akashi "Don't worry, I'm Here" Akashi smiled.

Kuroko nodded and they both go in and Every people looked up and it was the Emperor, Kuroko notice it....Akashi's face turns to poker face and coldness in his eye's. Akashi didn't smile. Kuroko was confused why he didn't. He should be happy that he get invited and that the bluenette felt some people's gaze on him and starts to whisper some things that Kuroko felt so uncomfortable.."Tetsuya?" Akashi whisper but Akashi was quite stunned of what Kuroko's look...

Is fear...

And felt uncomfortable...that Kuroko was holding Akashi's arm, quite tightly.

When Akashi's eye's flickered in Gold and Crimson that glows, that he gaze them All and they all gulped in fear, even the Old King and Old  Queen felt is as well..

The aura of a Emperor is showing that they all starts to sweat in bullet's that they All Bowed on their knees to him and to Kuroko. The bluenette's eye's widened of what Akashi did. Akashi and Kuroko both go down and Akashi spoke.."Enjoy, Tetsuya, Call me if you need anything." Akashi commanded and Kuroko just nodded in reply.

Akashi walk and the princess's and the prince's start's to make a path for the Emperor. As the Emperor just sat at the middle of the Throne, between the Old King and Queen. "It seem's it is very delighted being invited here" Akashi spoke coldly as Ice as ever that they both shiver down the spine that the Mighty Emperor is just at the back of them and the Queen reply..in a little shutter.."Y-Yes, Indeed it is". Akashi just had a gaze to the bluenette who was quite peaceful.

The music quite start a little and they had a ball dance slowly and the King stand up "Your Highness, Can My Daughter, Dance with you?" The King kneeled and bowed to the Emperor of all King's that the people we're quite excited.

"Hm.. A Dance, Then..Let her In"the King stunned that he saw his daughter through the door and the old King commanded "Let the my daughter in"

The beautiful princess, she has a long brown curly hair and some green eye's. She has a red lipstick on her rosy lip's, the Boy's can't look away at her beauty but as for Akashi...

Who was still in poker face and uninterested at her. Akashi admit she is a beautiful one but..

There's only one Empress that he want to get and claimed by him.

And if he dance with her, Kuroko might got mad or something that Akashi think first..if Kuroko got jealous then Akashi knows that Kuroko like's the Emperor, but not quite like, because Akashi don't like to dance with this woman infront of him. "Such a lovely Daughter you Have" the Emperor spoke coldly and the princess gulped a bit..she don't know how to move, but yet, when she looked at the Emperor, her eye's widened of how Handsome and perfect he was and how rich Kingdom he got. She can even see that he was so young.

Kuroko looked at the Princess of how Beautiful she was and he hummed..He can't look away, but someone talk to Kuroko. To have a small talk.

Back to Akashi who stand up and goes down that the old King was happy if his daughter marry this Emperor, even the Old queen. "Shall we?" Akashi offer's a hand and she take's it. Her heart pound and she blush of how handsome the Emperor his Dancing most of that..He was a King. She smiled happily if she became a Queen of this King but..when she looked at him again, her eye's widened that his Eye's is piercing to her so coldly with golden and crimson, she gulped a bit.