Chapter 19

---No One's Pov---

Kuroko gritted his teeth.."Man what a Pain you are.." Haizaki who licked his thumb with a dirty smirk on his lips. He remove his foot and sat up on a chair. They sat Kuroko up but still trying to release himself. "It seem's you got annoying than before?"

Now Kuroko remember it..Akashi might came to him like the last time. He don't know if Akashi will come for him or not. But he know he will come for him.."You better release me!" Kuroko shouted like his pleading his life. "Your getting tough? Is it because your beloved Emperor will come or should I say..the trash and just rich Emperor that you are called to be his slave" Haizaki smirk..

"Don't even called Akashi Kun like that!!" Kuroko had anger inside him for Calling Akashi liked that and he added.."You don't even Know Akashi Kun!!" Madness inside him. "Oh? Your fighting for him Eh??" Haizaki smirk. "Don't tell me you fall for that nasty Emperor" Kuroko stunned, he gritted his teeth more in anger.."Don't even call that to Akashi Kun! If his here already you might be dead to him!" Kuroko shouted more to Haizaki.

It didn't change his anger. Haizaki got annoyed that he grab Kuroko's hair and knee his stomach hardly, that the bluenette spit's some blood and fall for the ground, splitting blood. "Listen brat..Your just strong because you have an Emperor beside you, mostly..you already know that your special to him.

Most of...you might be just a pet or a slave..."

He whisper the last part to Kuroko, the bluenette's eye's widened slowly because of the last part. "Don't even call me that, mostly....Akashi Kun never had slaves! Not like nasty like you!" Haizaki got annoyed more to this bluenette. He slap Kuroko hardly than before...he grab his chin..tightly.."Don't be too strong, one word on your mouth we will make it bleed for you" The thugs slightly smirk. Kuroko has fear and yet anger for calling Akashi like that..he didn't like calling the Emperor like that.

They grab an ale. Haizaki and the other's starts to get drunk, having some party, dancing and more. While Kuroko was a hostage, the bluenette can see other women's wants to escape as well. But they had no choice but to be Haizaki's slave. Someone drag Kuroko out, Haizaki pour some ale on him..Kuroko who was looking down, but when he was sitting there, he was trying to cut the rope with a sharp broken glass.

Kuroko suddenly ripped the rope and suddenly charge Haizaki.."Grab Him!!" He tried to escape but he has low stamine, that the three or four men's bring him down. The thug fastly knee is stomach deeply that Kuroko split's blood..then someone grab his hair so tight that Kuroko shout's in pain, they bang it to the ground..Kuroko stops moving.."Damn this Kid,did he think he'll escape to that?" Haizaki chuckle himself.

'Now let's wait for them to come...'

---

It was now Midnight, they bring normal little knight's. But just few, Akashi knew how strong is his knight's. 'Wait for me Tetsuya..

I'm coming to get you...just wait for me..'

Aomine who spoke.."I hope Tetsu okay.." Kise who has a worried look on Aomine but his worried to Kuroko as well. Kagami who gritted his teeth.."That fucking Haizaki guy never stop's huh..Tch" Kagami said in anger while Midorima reply Kagami while adjusting his glasses "Word's Kagami" Murasakibara sigh.."Haizaki really Kidnapped Kuro-chin...I'll crush him.." Murasakibara said.

"That's enough" Akashi who spoke cold as Ice that shiver them in spine..they all gulped that they knew, it was a wrong idea to kidnapped the bluenette. Akashi didn't take the carriage, he just used his white horse. "Haizaki has thugs, pathetic he is, grabbing Tetsuya liked that..."

"Let's go.." The Emperor added.

They start's to move..

'Just wait for me Tetsuya..I'm coming..'