Chapter 14

--No One's Pov--

Inside the room, Kuroko was laying on bed, resting softly and peacefully, but some maid came in..

"Tetsu-Kun!!" And it was Moimoi who is the leader of the maid's. Moimoi put the breakfast aside. "This is your breakfast, Highness told me your in his room" Moimoi smiled and she saw something she never saw before..it was a mark at the left side of Kuroko's neck. She was stunned and asked.."Uhm..Kuroko Kun, what's that..?" Moimoi point it and Kuroko was confused.."What's what?" Moimoi give Kuroko the Mirror.

Kuroko's eye's widened..now he rememeber, Akashi bite him in the left side of his neck, he turned into stone and turn back to reality to reply Moimoi "Well..A bite of a mosquito..that's all I can say..Moimoi San" Kuroko smiled awkwardly. But at the first, the bluenette didn't notice that he has a mark, it was Akashi's mark.

Akashi bite him while their doing it, but still, at the first when Moimoi asked him, it was hard to think an answer, if he will will lie or not. Kuroko start's eating his breakfast. They they both heard someone is coming. Moimoi was still beside Kuroko. "Moimoi san, I think someone is coming-" Kuroko was cut off when someone open the door, Moimoi bowed in respect. Akashi walk inside. "Your quite eating well, Tetsuya" Akashi smiled and that make Moimoi stunned of how Akashi is so warm to Kuroko.

"It is delicious after all." Kuroko return a little smile, "Leave us Here" Moimoi was stunned again and nodded, that she moved the tray out of the room and closed the door to leave them both, alone. It was comfortable silence. "Can I..
Visit grandmother??" He asked and Akashi hummed a little, that he replied back with a smile "Of Course, Tetsuya" and he added "I'll agreed anything you want, but you can't go anywhere, without my permission."

Kuroko nodded and smiled "Thank you, Akashi Kun" Kuroko bowed at Akashi. "Shall we go??" Akashi asked and make Kuroko stunned that he spoke "your coming??" He asked and Akashi nodded, "As always Tetsuya, I can't let you...

Run away from me, mostly you might get hurt.."

Akashi whisper, that make the bluenette stunned and the Emperor kissed his cheek. Kuroko who stand up and put the brown coat and as for Akashi as well. "Let's go Akashi Kun" with a smile on bluenette's lips.

Akashi just nodded "Of Course, Tetsuya" Akashi opened the door for Kuroko and they go out to the room. They both have a nice chat after going out to the castle, to visit Kuroko's grandmother. Akashi saw his smile and he knew he was happy, a smile formed into the Emperor's lips. He was happy to see him smile again. They arrived at his grandmother's house, but no one's home. "Where's grandmother? Maybe she's on the market again" Kuroko chuckle and a sudden hug from his back, Akashi softly whisper.."Let's wait here Tetsuya" Akashi smiled and snuggled himself at Kuroko's neck.

But someone caught their moment and Kuroko's eye's widened more..."Ogiwara...Kun?"he asked slowly and his grandmother showed up "Ah, Kuroko, remember your childhood friend, he seems finding you everywhere" The bluenette's grandmother chuckle. "Ah..Kuroko..It's been.." Ogiwara was quite cut off, when someone is wrapping around his waist. Akashi's smile fade away and his eye's flickered. "I..well, Kuroko, is that your.." Ogiwara asked that his mood change and Kuroko panick "Ah, his just...a very close..best friend of mine" It was silence filled the room.

His grandmother cough.. "W-Why don't we have a seat"Kuroko who recommended, to his surprise it was awkward that his in the middle of Ogiwara and the Emperor.. He stand up and spoke "I think, I'll used a bathroom for a minute" he spoke and walk away. Kuroko's grandmother was in the kitchen and left the two of them..

Alone..

It was awkard silence, Akashi looked his boy in his gaze 'so this is Tetsuya's childhood friend..' he thought himself. 'Such aura he have.. Is this really Kuroko's closed friend?' While Ogiwara thought in his mind. It was silence for the both of them.."Ah, by the way, my name is Shigehiro Ogiwara and you?" He was the one who cut the silence "Akashi Seijuro" For some reason that name is familliar.