Chapter 3

--No One's Pov---

It was almost dawn, But Akashi, the Emperor, change the schedule tomorrow because, He was quite gettjmg bored all of the visiting.

He sigh quite boredly and want to meet that boy again.

He stand up from his throne that goes outside to have a some fresh air..He couldn't forget the boy in his mind, he hummed in amusement.
His eye's scanned down to look at his kingdom..

"Your Highness, Are we gonna Change schedule for Tomorrow's Visiting?" With a Blonde Knight .

"Yes, Change the Schedule. Tell Shintarou to sent a Letter to where we Visiting." The emperor commanded and The Blonde Knight bow and reply "yes Your Highness" the Knight walk out.

"Your Highness, your Tea is serve"

He look at Girl who has a Pink hair, she was the leader of the maids, she Bowed and walk away. Akashi sip some kind nice tea.."I wonder how's Tetsuya Doing.."

Akashi mumble his breath and finished his tea, he stand up and grab his crimson coat to outside again. He has a poker face that never show a single smile. Akashi saw Aomine who bowed at him.

"You were quite late today, Daiki." The king spoke coldly and Aomine starts to sweat and replied the king.

"I'm sorry for Being Late, Your Highness, I just Help someone New in our Kingdom" Akashi hummed at his reply.."Someone?" Aomine nodded at the King..and Aomine added "I just help him carry the woods.."

Akashi's eye's flickered that Aomine meet Kuroko as well.

"I see.."

That's all Akashi's reply to Aomine..

"Are you going off Again? Your Highness" he asked and Akashi nodded and Walk passes. Akashi goes out from his castle, in just a little far away he was quite surprise that he saw Kuroko..

But he can see a little bruises..

'Did Tetsuya just run away from someone?..' Akashi thought himself and He can see that his grandmother hugged him, Akashi can tell he was crying, he can see..

That his hurt..

Akashi was gonna walk to them and Spoke that Kuroko's eye's widened and spoke..shutterly "I-Its you"

Akashi smiled and nodded "We meet Again and Yet we just met earlier, It seemed you run away from someone, Tetsuya" Kuroko was stunned at Akashi, that How did Akashi know that he just run and escape from his own father..

"Yes..Akashi Kun" Kuroko just had a whisper reply escape from his lips and His grandmother apologizes and Gonna let Him stay in her house But Kuroko disagreed because of his Mother's Grave.

"Can I let him borrow for a While?" Akashi looked at his Grandmother and Kuroko was confused "o-of course" his Grandmother agreed and Akashi just smile and yet, his grandmother was happy that he made a friend. Akashi looked at Kuroko and spoke "follow me" Kuroko just nodded and confused.

Akashi who smiled and the boy will liked it, he knows it and they we're now at the dark forest "Where are we going Akashi Kun?" Kuroko was utterly confused and Akashi smiled that he Let Kuroko see a big garden of flowers in the ground. It was beautiful that Akashi saw a sparkle in his eye's that his tears got wiped away. Akashi smiled at the bluenette beside him.

Kuroko grab some flowers with a hapoy smiel on his face that the flowers we're so good to smell and Kuroko was smiling and Akashi was relief..Akashi walk close beside the Bluenette and gonna touch his cheek but yet he stop when someone is watching.

---

The red knight and green knight ..

"Damn why are we here anyway??" The red Knight "Its for the occasion Nanodayo" the green haired adjust his glasses, holding his lucky item, Keychain, Bear.

The red knight yawn and he stop when he saw something..."what are you looking at Lets go back---" even The green knight saw it..

"Y-your..Highness?"..

They can see that the King walk beside the boy and gonna touch his cheek while the boy was smiling and Their eye's widen when the King stop and they sense it..

The king's eye's was on their gaze.

They gulped .."Akashi Kun??" Kuroko asked The King that they both stunned that he call him..at his Last Name.

"Hm? Yes, Tetsuya?" Akashi looked at the boy beside him and Their were both surprise.."is there something wrong??" The bluenette asked Akashi shake his head.

"Y-Your Highness!" The green and red knight shouted and Both kneeled as the red Knight spoke..

"W-we apologize for interrupting!" He shouted like his begging and the green haired male spoke.."Y-Yes your Highness"

Kuroko was quite shock and he thought..'your...Highness??'

"Akashi Kun why are they calling you that??? And why are they bowing and kneeling?" Kuroko was so confused of what's going on.

"Its nothing Tetsuya, Lets check Around" Akashi smiled and secretly put his one arm around the boy's waist as he look at the back that in one gaze of his eye's..

The two knights know what it means..that Do Not Interrupt his moment with the Bluennete and they gulped and nodded as they whisper that Akashi could Hear..

"Y-yes, Y-Your Highness"

They both fastly stand up and goes out from the King's sight. "Tetsuya, I will going off tomorrow"

Kuroko looked at him and asked while Kuroko is sitting on the flowers, quite hugging his knees. "Where??" And Akashi replied him "Well, At the other Kingdom" Kuroko was quite stunned, Kingdom?? Why?? Who Kuroko was confused.

"I will get back as soon as Possible Tetsuya"

With a Smile On Akashi's face and In an hour they stay and Kuroko was laying at the flowers that he fall asleep, Akashi who was Looking at the boy, the boy beside him was so peaceful and he touch his cheek a little. It was quite soft to touch it..and Kuroko started to woke up.

"Did I woke you Up? Tetsuya??"  Kuroko looked at Akashi who rubbed his own eye's and shake his head and grab some flowers for his Mother's grave.

"I think I need to Go now Akashi Kun" Kuroko spoke and stand up, that Akashi and Kuroko both got out to the beautiful garden.

"Akashi Kun..Thank you for Today" Kuroko bowed and Akashi spoke.."No Need to Bow at Me Tetsuya, were Friends correct?" Kuroko was stunned and smile and nodded as Kuroko run to his grandmother with a smile on his lips and gave his grandmother a beautiful flower that he picked up.

As he wave goodbye at his grandmother that she wave back. Akashi put his hoodie and smile again..

----

While Kuroko was running far away to the Kingdom, he reach out to his far away Kingdom and when he got home, he hide if his father was still there, and he was gone..

He suddenly run to the back door and open the door that he go straight up for his mother's grave and put the flower's..

"Isn't it beautiful mother?...I've made a new friend"

With a tearing smile at Kuroko's face..that his tear's fall down and spoke once again..

"I've missed you mother even its just a days.."

A warm smile appeared in his lips, and yet he make a friend..that his lips smile happier and sat  beside the grave on his mother's grave and Look at the sky ..

With a smile on his lips.