Until Skies Taste the Sun

DISCLAIMER: The way I wrote this, some of the story's crucial parts like aircraft-related occurrences and operations, business procedures, and legal terms were composited between creative writing and non-fictitious events. Please know that it's a fiction romance after all. 

I offer you my apologies beforehand if you don't like the way I write or type. I'm still in process of moving out of my comfort zone, gaining more knowledge, and experiences.. relating myself to the stories I make. I'm sorry for the misspellings, typographical errors, unreliable phrases/ sentences, and incorrect grammars, if you'll see any. I write and sometimes get my mind blank when I'm exhausted and stressed out. 

Please. I want us to respect each other. If you don't want this story, just skip and proceed. I will not tolerate negative energy here. Please be mindful.

Don't copy/ plagiarize. Readers are repeatedly warned about this. It's a crime. I also consider if you'll send a consent to me first before showing off things that are associated with the story.

________________________________________________________________________________

The story contains trigger warnings. PLEASE Read at your own risk.