C H A P T E R 64

"I hate everyone~" Y/n grumbled as she clutched her stomach. Last month she didn't get it, so this month she knew it would be even worse. But hey, at least she wasn't pregnant.

What is she so whiny about? Well this time she actually has a reason. She's on her period. And Her period is already terrible when she gets the regularly, but it's even worse when she misses a month.

Y/n sighed and got up to take a shower. She picked out a pair of sweats and a hoodie.

"Fuck dressing up." She mumbled. She went into the bathroom and went inside the shower.

'My crush likes me? I mean he kissed me, voluntarily. At least I think he did. I need to talk to him about it. We need to sort things out. But then again I doubt he has time for relationships. And it might stress him to talk about it. I'll just keep quiet.'

She washed all the soap off her body. picking at a pimple in the process. She wrapped a towel around her body and got ready to get out.

"It's now a race between time, gravity, and me." She sighed out. She quickly got out the shower to get ready as quick as possible.

~

"Time to eat some food." The girl sang as she walked down the hall. She would have been skipping but she tried that and got a really bad cramp.

While she was walking she crossed paths with someone. She didn't pay much attention though. She heard the person shut the door and only then noticed who it was.

"Masky?" She whispered. The poor girl stood there confused on what she should do next.

"Maybe he was in a bad mood, or had something to do. He probably doesn't want me bothering him." She muttered to herself. She shook off the weird feeling and started walking again to the kitchen.

"And a wild Y/n comes out of her natural habit, her room." BEN narrated in a british accent. Y/n rolled her eyes.

"I have my reasons." She waved off.

"And that might be?"

"Would you really want to know?"

"Probably not. Come sit." He patted a seat next to me. Y/n went to sit down next to him.

"Give me the jar of Nutella." She asked. BEN slid it to her. She took a spoon and took a huge spoonful.

"Fucking disgusting." BEN spat.

"Oh sorry Captain Levi." She joked. BEN's eyes lit.

"I'd rather be Captain Levi."

"I want to be Mikasa." She said, taking another spoon.

"Jeff can be a titan." Y/n joked. BEN spit out the water he was drinking. She quickly handed him a tissue.

"That was so- that- oh fuck." He said while laughing. Y/n giggled a bit too.

"It had to be said." She shrugged, struggling to keep a straight face.

"UhM- anywayS. What are you doing today?"

"Staying home. I don't feel like doing anything."

"You never do anything~" BEN whined.

"Yeah but this time I'm on my period. So like now I'm even more lazy." Y/n explained. BEN groaned.

"We could watch a movie or something." She suggested.

"Let's watch Spirited Away."

" I love that movie so much." Y/n admitted.

DING

Y/n furrowed her eyebrows in confusion and picked up her phone.

Fido
Slender wants to see you.