C H A P T E R 66

The week went by quickly. Some time went with Y/n bonding with Masky. Oth- huh? What did I tell you about interrupting me?! And not like that! Now sit down before I have the guards take you to horny jail!

Anyways back to what I was saying. Other time went spending time with her other friends. BEN, Clockwork, Toby, even Liu and Jeff! Sully was still a bitch towards her though.

And now here Y/n was, peacefully sleeping with...a small smile on her face? Must be a nice dream she's having.

Eventually Masky walked in the room to wake her up. He saw her sleeping figure and smiled a bit, then headed towards her.

"Oi dumbass get up." He shook her. Y/n grumbled and stretched.

"5 more minutes." She whined. Masky rolled his eyes and sat on the bed next to her.

"Most of the people left the house, it's 1 p.m."

"Your point?" She asked in a tired tone. Masky sighed and stroked her hair.

"I'm gonna go feed your cat since you won't" He said. Y/n mumbled something but was really undecipherable what she said.

"I'm gonna go change-"

"Wait you haven't changed yet?"

"No instead I came to wake you up."

"Come lay down with me."

"No because then I'll go to sleep."

"It's fine~" She whined. She stretch and buried herself into the covers. A short minute passed and Masky realized she fell asleep again. He sighed and got into bed with her. What he didn't know that Y/n was, indeed, actually awake. She turned to face him.

"You came!" She whispered in his ear. He took off his Mask and left it on the contertop.

"Shut up and sleep."

"I would have been if you didn't wake me up." She mumbled as she played with his fingers. He scoffed. They went silent, Y/n holding Masky's hand.

Eventually Y/n heard soft snores and smiled knowing he fell asleep. She took her phone and took a photo of him.

"I look like a fucking stalker." The h/c haired female mumbled. She smiled at the picture and then exited off the camera app. Y/n went to change her pose but the brunette got tired of her constant moving and moved too to adjust both their positions. Y/n slept with her knees up and Masky slept with an arm draped around her and held her close. Y/n rested her head on his chest.

(In Case you're confuse of the position you both are in:)

(Lets also pretend that the dude isn't a demon lmao-)

Y/n closed her eyes and payed attention to his heartbeat. She eventually fell asleep again, not a care in her mind.