C H A P T E R 67

She opened the door and looked up at the ballroom

She opened the door and looked up at the ballroom. It was really pretty and was filled with people she had barely ever met. She admired the huge tree.

'Totally something Splendor would do.'

She looked around and caught the eyes of the one and only: Masky.

He looked amazing. He wore his hair in a way she'd never seen him wear his hair like that.

And he could say the same for Y/n. His breath hitched when he looked at her. If he thought she was beautiful before then she looked like a godess now.

"T-tim are y-you ok?"

"Fucking hell how many times have I told you not to call me that?"

"Oh look Y-Y/n is h-here!" Toby quickly changed the subject.

"Hey." Y/n greeted as she sat down.

"Y/n you k-know Tim w-was waiting for you the whole t-time? But I-its ok I kept him e-entertained. No h-homo though!" Toby waved his hands in his air. Y/n chuckled.

"I swear to zalgo if you call me by my name one more time-"

"Oh Y/n is here." Hoodie said.

"Natalie!" Toby yelled. Y/n laughed.

"Toby seems as excited as ever." Y/n joked. Masky let a 'tch'.

"He's just being the same dumbass he is every year." He sighed out. Y/n gave

"Oh wait I have to tell you about this game Hoodie and I play with Toby. It's called 'Stay away Toby'" He said. The female raised her eyebrows in amusement.

"Everytime Toby gets up we push the chair towards each other. Whoever the chair is closer to by the end of the night loses." Hoodie explained. Y/n scoffed with a smile on her face.

"There is no way he gets up that many times."

"But he does. Just watch." Masky said. He admired her smile and her laugh. What a lucky guy he was to be within her presence. He watched as she played with her bracelet.

"Hey you want a drink?" The brunette asked.

"Ah no, I don't really drink." She said.

"Oh?"

"Maybe later." she added with a smile. He shrugged and left. Y/n picked up her phone and watched as Hoodie pushed Toby's chair away from him.

"Hey Hoodie?"

"Hm?" He hummed as an answer.

"Nevermind."

~

After a long speech given by Splendor, everyone had gotten up to eat.

"Well that's a long line." Y/n mumbled.

"Y-yeah but we P-proxies get our o-own food table." Toby chimed.